Stamp NLM's passport

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Stamp NLM's passport

Post by robbie67 »

f*** him off. Useless cnt stands around like the club owes him a favour. Wont ******* chase, and has no ability.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Re: Stamp NLM's passport

Post by boncer34 »

Good 2nd half. Ran the lines well.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

Goood 2nd half or good 15 minutes like the rest when the pressure was taking off by the Tigers?
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

He had a good 2 minutes when it didnt matter. ******* hopeless.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

Wasn't NLM's best game.

I find him frustrating, lazy, undisciplined with not enough of the occasional spark of brilliance.

Would much rather persist with Darcy.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Never really been a fan of NLM. He's an interesting one - some posters around here really like him, some (like me) have it in for him, so he has the ability to polarise opinion. My gripe is that he's now 25, but all the same problems he had when he arrived a number of years ago still persist - poor decision making, ordinary and hesitant disposal that puts team mates under pressure.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Him and Lovett should say sorry to us.

Only decent thing he has done in his career was knock out Matthew Carr.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

robbie67 wrote:f*** him off. Useless cnt stands around like the club owes him a favour. Wont ******* chase, and has no ability.
Robbie.

Ill take my kudos now.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Has the odd flashy game here and there, but in general is unaccountable and turns the ball over with poor disposal. Would much rather see a player like pears getting a game ahead of him.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Has got to be the worst aboriginal player in the game at the moment. A hack of the highest order.

Makes Kepler Bradley look like a footballer. He cant kick, cant read the play, gets outmuscled too easily, just all round pathetic excuse for a footballer.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Rossoneri wrote:Has got to be the worst aboriginal player in the game at the moment.
I'm no fan of NLM, but you have never seen Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls play, have you?
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:Has got to be the worst aboriginal player in the game at the moment.
I'm no fan of NLM, but you have never seen Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls play, have you?
Is he still playing? I thought he got delisted.

Ok, second worst! You get my drift.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

Robbie!!!!!!!!

I think they might be running out of ink don't know how many times you can stamp the one passport.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

Did some nice things tonight but too many lazy non contests tonight for this player that let down the hard work of his mates.

Very frustrating.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

nomolos wrote:Robbie!!!!!!!!

I think they might be running out of ink don't know how many times you can stamp the one passport.
He was actually good for most of the night tonight. Then had a major brain explosion late. Thats the thing with him, and quite a few of our blokes, the gap between their best and worst is massive, and can happen in a matter of minutes.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Very good first half. Dropped off a bit in the second half but pretty good game all up. If he played like that on a more regular basis i wouldn't be concerned, but chances are he'll now go back to cruise mode for the next 6 weeks.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Very good first half. Dropped off a bit in the second half but pretty good game all up. If he played like that on a more regular basis i wouldn't be concerned, but chances are he'll now go back to cruise mode for the next 6 weeks.
I'm a bit more concerned that Lloyd is more up and down than anyone. Excellent game round 1, nothing round 2, OK round 3, nothing round 5, below average round 6, fantastic round 7, nothing round 8, terrific round 9, nothing round 10.
Essendunny
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

BenDoolan wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:Very good first half. Dropped off a bit in the second half but pretty good game all up. If he played like that on a more regular basis i wouldn't be concerned, but chances are he'll now go back to cruise mode for the next 6 weeks.
I'm a bit more concerned that Lloyd is more up and down than anyone. Excellent game round 1, nothing round 2, OK round 3, nothing round 5, below average round 6, fantastic round 7, nothing round 8, terrific round 9, nothing round 10.
So Lloyd's had 5 ordinary games out of 9 and NLM has had 6 ordinary games out of 8, on their own relative scales. Can't believe you're serious about being more concerned with Lloyd than NLM.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
So Lloyd's had 5 ordinary games out of 9 and NLM has had 6 ordinary games out of 8, on their own relative scales. Can't believe you're serious about being more concerned with Lloyd than NLM.
Come off it Jimmy, Lloyd is the skipper, he's the focal point of everything going forward. Who really gives a f*** about NLM?
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Normally a very average player - but was excellent v Adel tonight - credit where its due.