780K +

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

780K +

Post by brad »

This year we've had over 782K fans attend Essendon games up to Round 16.

Amazing considering we went on a 8 game losing streak and play the majority of our "home games" at a stadium that doesn't hold much more than 50K.

At this rate we're on target to reach the 1 million spectators with games against Collingwood, Bulldogs and St Kilda to come.

Looking at yesterday's crowd yes it was disappointing but at the same time when you look at the overall picture our support this year has been brilliant.

When up and running in a year or so time we'll be back to NUMBER 1. (imagine playing Geelong, Roos, Dogs and Saints, Hawks at the G instead of the Dome)

btw what a terrible attendance for the Hawks (3rd) v Saints (8th) last night. Just over 41K
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: 780K +

Post by Windy_Hill »

Essendon fans NEVER desert the team - never
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Windy_Hill wrote:Essendon fans NEVER desert the team - never
And that is exactly what seperates us from the rest of the comp along with the Filth. Must be the only two clubs to continually have decent memberships, good off field management and for EFC common sense (lets face it, no Filth supporter has any sense at all :lol: )
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Windy_Hill wrote:Essendon fans NEVER desert the team - never
I beg to differ, I just think we have more genuine supporters who buy a membership, regardless of coach, whereabouts, potential etc.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Woops! Saw the title 780K+ and thought this was the salary package they are offering for Quinn's replacement.
Silly me! :oops: