Quinn & The All Stars

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Quinn & The All Stars

Post by Ronny Rotten »

MEMO Knighta: DO NOT allow Ryder, Lovett, Jetta or any of our indigenous talent to play in this game because:

John Quinn has been appointed to look after the fitness of the Indigenous All Stars team for their match against the Crows in February.

Filthy start the campaign again.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: Quinn & The All Stars

Post by Crazyman »

Either that or have them all declared unavailable due to club commitments (aka soccer internationals...lol)
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Putting Hammquinn aside, I dont think any of our guys should be playing in this game. We need to take every precaution to protect our playing list from unneccesary injury.

Surely these guys would prefer to be fit and playing in Dreamtime at the G than this mickey mouse game
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Ronny Rotten wrote:MEMO Knighta: DO NOT allow Ryder, Lovett, Jetta or any of our indigenous talent to play in this game because:

John Quinn has been appointed to look after the fitness of the Indigenous All Stars team for their match against the Crows in February.

Filthy start the campaign again.
pffft. they'll be fine. they should play and smash it.
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

Windy_Hill wrote:Putting Hammquinn aside, I dont think any of our guys should be playing in this game. We need to take every precaution to protect our playing list from unneccesary injury.

Surely these guys would prefer to be fit and playing in Dreamtime at the G than this mickey mouse game
This ain't no mickey mouse game in their eyes - it is a huge honour to be asked to train and play in these games for the All Stars.

Believe it or not, it means something to blackfellas to represent their people.