Myers

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
hillchaser
High Draft Pick

Myers

Post by hillchaser »

Can't see Myers in the team for tonight. Disapointed as I have him flagged as one of my big movers for this year. Not listed as injured on the EFC website.

Looking forward to seeing Gumby and Neagle thought. Also very happy to see Bacha back as well.
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Re: Myers

Post by DYSON#2 »

id just like to see a good game from dempsey. just for himself. a good game could do him wonders :)
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

I think a few more of the younger players would have played if the game was still in Darwin. A lot of the senior players have been put in the side because its now in Melb and because the game is for the bushfire victims.

I was looking forward to seeing Myers, Bock, Zaharakis and co playing as well.

Fingers crossed that Gumby and Demps get through unscathed.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I have earmarked Dempsey and Atkinson for big seasons this year.

Dempsey could be anything if he doesn't snap in half again.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

rockhole wrote:I have earmarked Dempsey and Atkinson for big seasons this year.

Dempsey could be anything if he doesn't snap in half again.
heres to courts then rock =D>
heres hoping its the year he arrives
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I think they are just rotating the players and be careful with the real young players. Davey, Myers, Hurley will only play 1-2 pre-season games, ease them into it, then approaching round 1, hit it a bit harder. They might play against Brisbane, or will just play the final two games.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Do you think there will be many changes to the team to play Brissy in 2 weeks time? Are players like Myers, Reimers, Licha a chance to play?

I dont know if this is just me but it seems like we are always playing the Bulldogs and Lions in the NAB Cup... we dont seem to play anyone else lol :P
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Do you think there will be many changes to the team to play Brissy in 2 weeks time? Are players like Myers, Reimers, Licha a chance to play?

I dont know if this is just me but it seems like we are always playing the Bulldogs and Lions in the NAB Cup... we dont seem to play anyone else lol :P
I wonder how Licha is going. Is he in the modified group r is he in full training. He looked as though he moved ok in the intra-club game.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Davey, Licha, Lucas and Myers have all ben mentioned as possible inclusions for the Brisbane game

This from bomberland:

Veteran forward, Scott Lucas, heads and all-star cast of players now vying for selection to play Brisbane on Friday, 27th February.
"Scott's trained particularly well and we just felt it was important for him to have another week on the training track. He will be up for selection," Prescott said.

"Alwyn Davey has been givenhis (medical) clearance and is right to go. He's ticked all the boxes so it's just a matter of him getting through the nextcouple of weeks of training and he will be available for selection.

"David Myers he had a little bit of a virus and he is over that, Jason Winderlich is another one who will be in line for selection so from that point of view its really positive to have quite a few exciting and important players back for the team."

Link to full story:

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=6330
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012