No No No No No No No No No No No

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

No No No No No No No No No No No

Post by BERT »

YOU HAVE TO BE FU#$%# JOKING

Bolton signs new deal
Wednesday, 18 October 2006
Mark Bolton has today agreed to a new one-year deal that guarantees his future at Windy Hill until the end of the 2007 season. Bolton, 27, played 19 games in 2006 bringing his career tally to 117 games since being drafted to the club at the 1997 National Draft.

Along with Damien Peverill who also accepted a new one-year deal, Bolton is the second Bomber to re-sign this week. Yesterday Joel Reynolds, Tristan Cartledge and Aaron Henneman were advised their contracts would not be renewed, while rookies Ben Jolley and Tim O’Keefe were also delisted.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Robbie...... breathe mate, breathe. Do some yoga or something :) !
nomolos
Club Captain

Re: No No No No No No No No No No No

Post by nomolos »

BERT wrote:YOU HAVE TO BE FU#$%# JOKING

Bolton signs new deal
Wednesday, 18 October 2006
Mark Bolton has today agreed to a new one-year deal that guarantees his future at Windy Hill until the end of the 2007 season. Bolton, 27, played 19 games in 2006 bringing his career tally to 117 games since being drafted to the club at the 1997 National Draft.

Along with Damien Peverill who also accepted a new one-year deal, Bolton is the second Bomber to re-sign this week. Yesterday Joel Reynolds, Tristan Cartledge and Aaron Henneman were advised their contracts would not be renewed, while rookies Ben Jolley and Tim O’Keefe were also delisted.
Get the f*** over it, it happened!

That is now going to be my standard response to anymore of this crap about those who may not have been delisted.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Robbie...... breathe mate, breathe. Do some yoga or something :) !
anyone know of a Good pscyh. who lives in Canberra.

also ...Bombercol. If your around can you put Robbie on suicide watch
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

So who gets cut now if we use all ND and PSD picks? Only young guys left. Bullshit.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Oh have a f****** cry.

He's on the list, now support him.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Megan wrote:Oh have a f****** cry.

If someone like Lucy gets cut from the list, would you be happy that if Bolton being offered a new contract is the reason?
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

Megan wrote:Oh have a f****** cry.

sick of putting up with mediocrity for year after year.... Bolton AIN'T the future of the club....but Lee or Lucy might be. Unfortunately we probably won't find out as one of those wil now have to be cut.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Is Cole out of contract? Would rather him go than any of our talls. Nash > Cole anyway.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Jolley gets delisted after showing some promise when given a chance late in the year and Bolton gets another contract without doing much at all.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

I think it may have been a "just in case" to re-sign Bolton given Henneman has been put out to stud.

Bolton doesn't impress me that much, but he wasn't our worst player in 2006.

Will make the last delisting (along with Rama) very interesting now. Peverill and Bolton re-signed. McPhee and Bradley next. Nash has re-signed (I believe).

Only leaves Andrew Lee.

Hmmmmmmm. It 's been reported in the paper that Lucy might go but he is contracted for next year and is meant to get 2 years minimum?
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Maybe we won't even take part in the PSD. Doesn't look like there will be the type of player that we need. Notting would be good, but we have players who play in the same spot as he does.
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

Just looking at the Topic I knew what this is about, I agree with few others, now his still wearing the Red & Black, lets support him. You never know, they could find the right spot for him (half forward maybe) next year, if we have a good run with injuries.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

F*ck me dead. Mediocrity personified.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Terrible decision. Made more terrible by the fact that a kid will now be delisted.

Having said that, I knew this was coming when they got rid of Solomon, and it was a certainty when they delisted two talls yesterday.

Turns out Bolts led the team off in Round 22 for nothing eh?

I am actually really upset by this. Ill support him when he's in the team, but i am upset at the shortsightedness which will lead to a 2nd year kid being delisted.

Terrible decision. Don't think there would be many who would agree with it.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

danstar84 wrote:Maybe we won't even take part in the PSD. Doesn't look like there will be the type of player that we need. Notting would be good, but we have players who play in the same spot as he does.
The PSD is a must for us and there is still a lot of time between now and then. Playuer lists are initially sent in Oct 31 and again before the PSD.

With number 2 pick we are in a prime position to grab someone who would improve our list, even given that there mightn't be much at present. If we we pick number 7 or 8, I'd understand not doing it, but number 2 we have to. We also will have to use all 6 pick in the draft especially given the last two are compulsory.

Sadly Rama will have to be let go, which will leave one more for the gallows.

Now that Bolton is safe, I am starting to worry about Andrew Lee's job. I think if Lee was to go it will really be a case of "better the devil you know" line that the match committee has decided to go down.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

He wasnt the worst player this year. Im now officially the President of the Mark Bolton fan club. Although Im considering retireing out of lonliness.
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

I dont have anything against Bolts but I will be very pissed off if they let someone like Lee go after getting f*** all opportunity and when the club was crying out for a CHB. Im assuming Lucy is safe as he is supposed to get a 2 year minimum. Could be someone like Cole though.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

boncer34 wrote:He wasnt the worst player this year. Im now officially the President of the Mark Bolton fan club. Although Im considering retireing out of lonliness.
Ill join you.

Like the Henneman Fan club!

I will be Vice president.

Cause he's on the list, get the f*** over it. Support your teams players.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

My opinion counts for nothing. I will support those who wear the red and black. He infuriates the shit out of me sometimes, but he's a Bomber, so...