The Mark Bolton Wing....

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Filthy

The Mark Bolton Wing....

Post by Filthy »

....of the Thimas Embling Psychiatric Unit has just been opened following his re-signig by Essendon it has just been announced.

Its first patients are Robbie 67 and my brother Paul. Dodgey has decided to guts it out but will not drink at any match Mark plays in as he is sick of flinging his $7 beers to the ground in disgust and as a hard working, family man, can't afford the losses.

Features of this wing are that the padded walled wards are constructed in such a way that the flinging of objects at the wall at the mention of MB's name, have been built in such a way that said objects will not bounce off them and hurt the perps.

Also all TV's have been constructed in such a way that MB's face is automatically pixallated on coming into screen and the mention of his name is beeped out on 7 second delay.

Patients are assured of a MB free zone.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Remarkably... the wing is the only place he should ever be considered to play. Pity we've got a lot of blokes way ahead of him in that department (yet somehow he still gets a game :? )
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Need Directions??

You'll find it just along from the Trevor Spencer Tranquility Garden through the Kevin Walsh Gates, then turn left at the Peter Sommerville Memorial Wishing Well and keep going straight.

Once you pass the Kevein Sheedy Institute for Underskilled Footballers you'll see the Mark Bolton Wing.

Good luck
topdon
Club Captain

Post by topdon »

I commit myself.
bugman
Champion of Essendon

Post by bugman »

Right behind you TD
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I just love the fact that a thread about Bolton's re-signing drew 59 replies. Clearly the guy is held in very high esteem :roll: :^o
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I love the fact how Bolton cops so much shit where up until last week, there was a bloke who was that f****** pathetic he brought the #3 jumper not only back to ground level from its lofty hieghts at the EFC, but so far down it went all the way to upside-china and beyond.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I think we need Kleenex to sign on as our new sponsor, what with all the f****** sooking going on around here at the moment...
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Megan wrote:I think we need Kleenex to sign on as our new sponsor, what with all the f****** sooking going on around here at the moment...
Just gagging Meggles!! :wink:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Megan wrote:I think we need Kleenex to sign on as our new sponsor, what with all the f****** sooking going on around here at the moment...
Yeah it could be very usefull for wiping away that bit of stuff Sheedy leaves on Bolt's chin.

Maybe though we could get a white handkerchief company to sponsor us. We could give it to Bolton's man, so he could wave it to him, and yell out, "I'm over here Mark!!".
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Nah Robbie mate, it's called a towel, for the f****** to throw in when we're kicking their arses.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

A Bolton free zone? Fantastic.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Me, My Mum and Dad and 2 brothers and 2 cousins are all being committed as well Filthy.