Robert Walls

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Robert Walls

Post by auditor »

A complete and utter wanker of the highest degree. Thanks for let me getting that off my chest.
It just fell out of the sky
hop
Club Captain

Re: Robert Walls

Post by hop »

The pity is - we didn't beat them by a point!

He is a F****** Disgrace!!!!!!

I was at the game and I didn't barrack as hard as him!!!!! Still - it was wonderful watching the replay this morning and listening to his whinging dribble!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

You know what I love Robert Walls, he is smart when it comes to footy, besides us, but thats bitterness. He makes me laugh heaps. Yes he's anti-Essendon, of course he is, he was part of the scum. I personally don't care what he says, it doesn't matter because we always win anyway. Just enjoy his pain :wink:
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

auditor wrote:A complete and utter wanker of the highest degree.
I was surprised that his post match commentary was complimentary. Still a prick tho.
jorayme
Top Up Player

Post by jorayme »

Agree,total tosser of the highest order. The part I would have liked to see though was after he awarded the tele to lloydy. I'm sure he would have been throwing up.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Complete and utter f***wit.

f*** you Walls, better take Judd's cock out of your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Missed the 1st Half(Radio).But F111 must be CURSED with My Bad Hearing.I thought WALLS was quite Reasonable in his Commentary.
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

apart from some pathetic comments early on, i actually thought Walls was a bit better tonight. He actually seemed a bit critical of Calton at times, and gave us some praise when we did things well
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Brumaz wrote:apart from some pathetic comments early on, i actually thought Walls was a bit better tonight. He actually seemed a bit critical of Calton at times, and gave us some praise when we did things well
I was at the game, so I didn't get to hear his comments. Watched the replay at crown but couldn't hear the sound.

But even still, he is a carlton c*nt.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Rossoneri wrote:But even still, he is a carlton c*nt.
Anyone wearing dark blue = automatic c*nt.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Post by nmgilbert »

Awww, you guys are harsh! He was pretty fair with his commentary last night. Grassy and Brumaz summed it up well. He said a few vague things but I know a lot of people his age who do that. If you judged him purely on last night he doesn't deserve the shit that people give him.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Being a Robert Walls hater from way back, I didn't think he took it all that badly last night. Had a little bit of cats bum going on towards the end of the replay. But at least he gave credit where it was due.

I was laughing out loud at the start of the telecast. Carlton took up at least 13 of the 15 minutes pre-game rubbish. The only mention we got was as "One of Carlton's fiercest rivals". Funny stuff. What a night!... What a hangover!

#-o
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Re:

Post by Rossoneri »

Filthy wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:Complete and utter f******.

f*** you Walls, better take Judd's cock out of your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

No you're definitely wrong there Rosso...I think you'll find Judds appendage inserted in another part of the Bearded Clam's anatomy south of his mouth. :roll:
Yes that is correct. But in my defence, there is not much difference between his mouth and his arse. Both look the same, and the same thing comes out of both.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Brumaz wrote:apart from some pathetic comments early on, i actually thought Walls was a bit better tonight. He actually seemed a bit critical of Calton at times, and gave us some praise when we did things well
I was dreading hearing the commentary when i saw he was on last night but i agree that he was pretty reasonable. I was pretty sure he was going to give the TV to Juddy but he made the right choice in giving it to Lloydy.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

nmgilbert wrote:Awww, you guys are harsh! He was pretty fair with his commentary last night. Grassy and Brumaz summed it up well. He said a few vague things but I know a lot of people his age who do that. If you judged him purely on last night he doesn't deserve the shit that people give him.
He's still a C*nt.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

IMO, Walls was very reasonable last night.

Lets face it, his anti-Ess stance was more a Sheedy hatred than anything else. And suprise suprise he has transferred this to Richmond.

The commentators I personally can't stand are Tim and Samantha Lane ... mega biased to the Blues.

As for bombers not getting mega media coverage, pfft... Now Hirdy and Rama have left, and Lucas, Lloyd and Fletch deemed to be too old, we seem to be short of "Glamour". Indeed our major media performer seems to be McVeigh (though Lloyd is developing his post-retirement skills) ... happy for the youngsters to develop without the spotlight on them and definately without the circuses that have been Cousins, the "Fab four", the follicle challenged Geelong midfield, chookgate, sex toys in Fed Square and confusion about who was meant to be the designated driver after a night on the tiles.

The doggies went through a similar lack of media interest (albeit with Acker) and are now a serious contender. Happy to follow this path.

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

sti dreams wrote:The commentators I personally can't stand are Tim and Samantha Lane ... mega biased to the Blues.
She is not a commentator. She only appears on Before the Game to give it comic relief. She is more suited to being the last girl picked up at a party at 4:30am.

Watch her on BTG, it' like she reviews the game based on the 15 second of highlights package and doesn't even bother watching the game she is meant to be reviewing.

Only got the gig because of her father. No surprise she is oknly working at the two media outlets her father is at.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Rossoneri wrote: She is not a commentator. She only appears on Before the Game to give it comic relief. She is more suited to being the last girl picked up at a party at 4:30am.
=D>
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

He is a c*** but he was actually OK last night

He was gloating like a bastard when they were all over us then when eerily silent when we were all over them and then came back to life making some pretty unbiased comments about how well we were playing.

He is still a c*** tho
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Don't forget him being a BEARDED CLAM as well ! :lol: