Lloyd on TEN 1 HD at 7.30 tonight...er now.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Re: Lloyd on TEN 1 HD at 7.30 tonight...er now.

Post by swoodley »

He's getting much better with his media committments these days.

The interesting point from the show tonight was Walls nominating his villian(s) of the week:

He nominated the Collingwood officials who had been pushing for Lou Richards to get Legend Status..the bearded clam pointed out the Collingwood hadn't even included Lou in their team of the century and yet they were making a song and dance about him missing out on Legend Status. I thought it was a fair point.

Lou's in the Hall of Fame but if he wasn't good enough to be in their team of the century, then there must be a lot of Collingwood players who were better than him (and who haven't achieved Legend Status).

I know he has had a colourful media career but I don't think that makes him a legend.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

swoodley wrote: The interesting point from the show tonight was Walls nominating his villian(s) of the week:

He nominated the Collingwood officials who had been pushing for Lou Richards to get Legend Status..the bearded clam pointed out the Collingwood hadn't even included Lou in their team of the century and yet they were making a song and dance about him missing out on Legend Status. I thought it was a fair point.
:lol:

First time I've totally agreed with Walls on any matter. In fact, he's becoming quite the closet Bomber supporter of late....
Essendunny
bomberflyer
Top Up Player

Post by bomberflyer »

He has certainly softed for "red and black" since Sheeds has left. Also, having coached Knights has softened his heart a little.
No.1 Fan of Alwyn and his Band of Brothers.

2008 Mission: Operation Aaron Davey
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

bomberflyer wrote:He has certainly softed for "red and black" since Sheeds has left. Also, having coached Knights has softened his heart a little.
It's because he is a ******* ego-maniac. He claims Knights, the same way he claims he built the Brisbane dynasty. The guy is delusional.

Watson was terrific "On The Couch". He has so many mannerisms of his old man, it's almost eerie. He spoke very well.
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

BenDoolan wrote: :lol:

First time I've totally agreed with Walls on any matter. In fact, he's becoming quite the closet Bomber supporter of late....
He also selected Ryder's grab as mark of the round despite animated disagreement from Quartermain. =D>
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes