Twice in the same year...How Sweet It is...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Twice in the same year...How Sweet It is...

Post by stryper »

So They said that they were coming?
We replied with Yes We are waiting...
I said it back in Round 3 when we were lucky to have that win but I will now shout it from the rooftops.
CARLSCUM ARE OFFICIALLY ESSENDONS BITCHES!!!
They are soooooo overated and Cheats Never Prosper Ha Ha Ha...

Go Bombers 09
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Twice in the same year...How Sweet It is...

Post by grassy1 »

For some reason in the early 2000's,BRAD HARDIE in Perth used to LAP IT UP on the SCUM'S Behalf,saying they had the WOOD on us.Yeah Right Brad.A few PISSY JAGARSED FLUKES out of 10 matches to about 2004..Don't know what he sees in them,but if he still does,his Belief in them is SHATTERD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Splodge
Top Up Player

Post by Splodge »

Bloody hell I'm pissed. 1 advantage of night time games for me is that they are late morning/early afternoon over here so plenty of time for liquid celebration in days like today :lol: :lol:

For me the perfect season. A win by less than a goal followed by a thumping.

Only a grand final win can top this, but there's more chance of the ski set making a final than the rancid hell spawn that are Carlscum.

Mind you my head will fill like this #-o in the morning but its oh so worth it.
Carlton Football Club - Surely a contradiction in terms?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Now we just need to follow it up by beating Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn for a second time.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

As great as it is to smash the Blues we must follow it up with another grand performance against the Pies next week for it to truely count!!

I am going to have so much fun getting into all the Carl supporters this week!!!! Especially the ones on the Herfooty forum! vingertje
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Amazing record for Knights coaching against Carlton: 4 zip.
Don't know what his secret is, but I love it.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

we knocked them out of the top 4 with the first win this season and now we are about to knock them out of the 8 with the second win :D how beautiful is it!!!!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Magnificent. I'm bathing in this "glory". It IS hurting their supporters. I took great joy in baiting them after the game. Just love it. You can see them seething. Then I get onto their forum and read some of the venom in the posts and just piss myself laughing. Such as this........in response to another poster who suggested Ratten is the problem....
Correct. The guy is an uneducated dipshit.

Anyway, that was one of the most disgraceful losses I have seen since the Pagan days. How we could turn up and play like that in probably one of our most important games in the last 3 years defies belief. We probably won't make the finals now, and even if we do, we don't deserve to as we'll be thrashed.

Why we persist with d-players like carazzo, setanta, army, bannister, houlihan, etc. is ridiculous to say the least. They are terrible players and can not cut it at the level.

Brendon Fevola. I have said this for about 4 years, and I'll say it again. He is a bad egg. Bad eggs in any organisation bring down morale and destroy the fabric of a successful culture. Enough said.

Stevens. The turning point in this game was when Stevens had to go hard in the centre of the ground to contest a winnable ball. He shirked the issue in front of everyone and the ball was turned over resulting in a goal. Everyone saw that, including most of the essendon players. It is over for you Stevens you weak sack of donkey crap.

Ratten is struggling. Get rid of him. His weak and insipid coaching style is taking us nowhere. Sure the boys love him. Who gives a shitte. You are not there to be loved. You are there to be respected. It is not good enough to expect that a budget coach will do the job in today's modern football. If we want to be a superpower again, we have to annoint someone from 'outside' Kernahan's 'mate's club, with some experience, e.g Sheedy, Malthouse etc. and get this show on the road. I couldn't believe his carpola line in his presser about , 'oh it was just a one off' performance... bla bla bla., truth is, that game was CRITICAL to our season, and there was NO Excuses for turning up in that frame of mind to attack this challenge. We lacked work ethic, desire and confidence... this is the role of the coach, to instill this in us. Looks like Knights has done this at Essendon.. their list is not much stronger than ours.

Tonights loss was not just a blimp on the radar. It was the culmination of a 'culture' issue which will not go away unless changes are made. I couldn't give a rat's toss if we come out and smash Freo next week either. We needed to win this game, and we didn't... the players let down the jumper and the supporters. Gutted. And get stufffed Ratten
:lol:
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

After all that rubbish on their forums before the game it's pretty funny how they have reacted.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

robrulz5 wrote:After all that rubbish on their forums before the game it's pretty funny how they have reacted.
Absolutely hilarious! Makes the win all that more sweet. 8)
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

From "Talking Carlton"

From top to bottom this club has got it wrong nearly on every level.

It starts from the top. This club has endured the worst period in its history, so starved of success and so embarrassing that this club has been that the directive was to fabricate the old 'Carlton strut'. The club comes out with memberships slogan's saying we're coming..... what message is that selling to the boys?

I hear Essendon's focus and driving force over the preseason was that they are not respected, they have some scores to settle. I hear that Mark McVeigh pulled all the boys into a huddle after there round 22 flogging last year and gave the boys an all mighty spray and behind the scenes through out the preseason the same message was continually churned out by McVeigh, Lucas and Lloyd.

The Hawks did the very same end of the 2006 season. Clarkson and Hardwick told the playing some hard truths about how teams disrespect the Hawthorn football club and turned this into there motivation to succeed and fight for this club.

What do we do......... we try tell our boys that we are coming, we are world beaters. We allow our boys to have there photo taken for an article about the 'fab four', fly around like millionaires in Pratts private jet. So desperate we are to get back that Carlton strut that we spent Pratts money trying to buy it rather than the club fighting tooth and nail for the respect we deserve.

The direction from this club is one that has no idea. We are still operating like a club thats in the eighties and thanks to the work of some have turned this playing group and club into nothing but a bunch of pretenders.

Let's see them buy their way out of this !!!!!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:From "Talking Carlton"

From top to bottom this club has got it wrong nearly on every level.

It starts from the top. This club has endured the worst period in its history, so starved of success and so embarrassing that this club has been that the directive was to fabricate the old 'Carlton strut'. The club comes out with memberships slogan's saying we're coming..... what message is that selling to the boys?

I hear Essendon's focus and driving force over the preseason was that they are not respected, they have some scores to settle. I hear that Mark McVeigh pulled all the boys into a huddle after there round 22 flogging last year and gave the boys an all mighty spray and behind the scenes through out the preseason the same message was continually churned out by McVeigh, Lucas and Lloyd.

The Hawks did the very same end of the 2006 season. Clarkson and Hardwick told the playing some hard truths about how teams disrespect the Hawthorn football club and turned this into there motivation to succeed and fight for this club.

What do we do......... we try tell our boys that we are coming, we are world beaters. We allow our boys to have there photo taken for an article about the 'fab four', fly around like millionaires in Pratts private jet. So desperate we are to get back that Carlton strut that we spent Pratts money trying to buy it rather than the club fighting tooth and nail for the respect we deserve.

The direction from this club is one that has no idea. We are still operating like a club thats in the eighties and thanks to the work of some have turned this playing group and club into nothing but a bunch of pretenders.

Let's see them buy their way out of this !!!!!!!
I love this stuff!

This loss has really cut them up. All week leading up to the game, their supporters were expected a revenge type smashing our our club. Seeing that they copped one themselves, it has destroyde their faith in just about everything at Princess Park - Coach, list, administration etc.

=D>
Essendunny