Slatts

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Slatts

Post by rockhole »

Henry was reported to have back injury. Any futher details?? Who would replace him if he doesn't come up for the Dogs.
Myers??, NatRat??, Quinn?? Daniher??
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
DC
Regular Senior Player

Re: Slatts

Post by DC »

houli....this guy is better than slatts, Dyson, Hocking and probably a few others. He needs to be played IMO. Maybe there is somethig about his game that knighta wants ironed out? I dont know. But he looks polished and is all class.
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

If Slats isnt right to play i would think that either Myers or Houli will play. Both have been racking up the possies for Bendigo over the past month and deserve a game.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

What about the other Slatts? Seems to have been on the verge a few times.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I wanna know who's gonna play on their slippery small forwards like Johnson, Murphy, Akermanis and Higgins?

Seeing some don't really rate Slatts or Hocking as back pockets, who the frack is going to play on them?
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:I wanna know who's gonna play on their slippery small forwards like Johnson, Murphy, Akermanis and Higgins?

Seeing some don't really rate Slatts or Hocking as back pockets, who the frack is going to play on them?
I like Slattery there.
Not sold on Hocking YET, but I guess whoever it is going to be has to start there and will be lost early on.
Houli too?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
juff
Top Up Player

Post by juff »

Sismis wrote:What about the other Slatts? Seems to have been on the verge a few times.
He's out with a quad strain. From the Essendon web site:
Tyson Slattery
Quad strain
2 weeks
Tyson suffered a quad strain while playing in the VFL. He is expected to miss two weeks of football.