KISS THE FINALS GOODBYE YOU PISSWEAK BASTARDS

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

KISS THE FINALS GOODBYE YOU PISSWEAK BASTARDS

Post by grassy1 »

Don't give a RAT'S ARSE what anyone else thinks.You DON'T Lose to MUGS like Richmond and expect to be Contenders for the Finals.

YOU ABSOLUTE f****** PRETENDERS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Re: KISS THE FINALS GOODBYE YOU PISSWEAK BASTARDS

Post by Boyler_Room »

Clearly upset, with good reason. That was abysmal.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

grassy1 wrote:Don't give a RAT'S ARSE what anyone else thinks.You DON'T Lose to MUGS like Richmond and expect to be Contenders for the Finals.

YOU ABSOLUTE f****** PRETENDERS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Harsh maybe... but i think a lot of people will agree with you after todays performance. We should have belted the Tigers today with the team we had out there. Lets hope that Adelaide smash Port or we will be out of the 8 tonight.
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Knights needs to sharpen the knife. get Neagle, Lonergan back in the side.

finals still possible. efc will need to win every game from now on though. got to win over at subi twice and find a way to get over brisbane and hawthorn.

tigers have a good list and showed it, cotchin, cousins, delidio, reiwoldt etc. they have just had a shit season.
Last edited by tom9779 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

They can stick it up on the Players' Noticeboard and THROW DARTS at it for all I care.If it Gets them ANGRY and enables them to REDEEM THEMSELVES,GOOD.I couldn't give a RAT'S ARSE if the Playing Froup and the Coach HATES MY GUTS!If it Gets results,I'm happy.

And another thing.Why were we so HASTY in Signing KNIGHTS to an extension?MATHEW - You have proved NOTHING Mate UNLESS you QUALIFY for the FINALS.Not Next Year or the Year after.This EXPECTATION happens NOW!Don't give a RAT'S ARSE about the DEVELOPMENT BULLSHIT,this Club Expects and DEMADS RESULTS NOW! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

On today's PISSWEAK EFFORT we WILL Lose to the DISGRACEFULL EGIRLS.

MAKE NO MISTAKE about THAT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Soft,Soft,Soft
Can't blame Knights for this abysmal effort...
They played with absolute arrogance...
Wern't interested in doing the hard things needed in the first half...
A DISGRACE!!!
I hope Knights rips them to shreds!!!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Why did we play with ABSOLUTE ARROGANCE?

Surely the Coach MUST have been aware that Richmond were ALWAYS going to have a CRACK?

And WHY did RICHMOND get a Run on when we Finally looked to be getting on top late in the 3rd quarter?

The WHOLE LOT ARE TO BLAME for this DISGRACEFULL,DISASTROUS,DEBACLE!.Players AND Coach! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

YOU LOT GOT US INTO THIS SHIT,YOU GET US OUT!
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

If Port Adelaide lose today, than finals are still up for grabs, though not with today's performance.

It will, most likely, come down to Round 22 v Hawthorn.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

dom_105 wrote:If Port Adelaide lose today, than finals are still up for grabs, though not with today's performance.

Fingers corssed... then all 3 of us (Ess, Haw and PA) have lost this weekend. Bad thing is that the Swans beat the Dees and are also still a shot at September.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

dom_105 wrote:If Port Adelaide lose today, than finals are still up for grabs, though not with today's performance.

Unfortunately, we've let a couple of games we should have won slip this season, and it will likely cost us finals. If Hawthorn's sudden burst of form lasts til R22... we're dead set gone.

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

We got what we deserved. Simple as that.

It's not over yet....geez.
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Today was so disappointing....traces of the last couple of years was back to haunt us....what happened to our decision making and skill level...A SHOCKER!
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

JumboPaddy wrote:We got what we deserved. Simple as that.

it is well and truly over. we will be lucky to win another game given our travelling history to Perth; and Bris and the Saints are clearly better than us - and the Hawks are finding improved form so will towel us up as well.

f****** disgraceful to be in the hunt for a finals spot and lose to a dead set bottom four side.

Also, Lucas and Lloyd will NOT be part of our next premiership. We need to retire them at the end of the season - and set up a young, mobile and fit forward line for the coming seasons. Who that is - I have no idea.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

tonysoprano wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote:We got what we deserved. Simple as that.

it is well and truly over. we will be lucky to win another game given our travelling history to Perth; and Bris and the Saints are clearly better than us - and the Hawks are finding improved form so will towel us up as well.

f****** disgraceful to be in the hunt for a finals spot and lose to a dead set bottom four side.

Also, Lucas and Lloyd will NOT be part of our next premiership. We need to retire them at the end of the season - and set up a young, mobile and fit forward line for the coming seasons. Who that is - I have no idea.
:lol: TS lets agree to disagree :) and I know I'm on my own here and I hope I can say ' I Told You So' and I'm sure you do to :wink:
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

stryper wrote:Soft,Soft,Soft
Can't blame Knights for this abysmal effort...
They played with absolute arrogance...
Wern't interested in doing the hard things needed in the first half...
A DISGRACE!!!
I hope Knights rips them to shreds!!!
MMMMMMM..........Was Watson fit????

If not who else is there to take responsibility?

The way Tambling and Cousins ripped us a new one out of the centre indicated to me that they knew we had 'walking wounded' in the square and they were going to create space and push forward at every opportunity.

That my friend was how we were beaten today - they wanted it more and had the blokes to punish us.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

How could the lowly no hope of making the finals tigers want it more than us??!!

we are playing for a finals spot...first one in 5 years! F****** disgracful
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Hopefully next week players are picked on form as we have been told all year.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

robrulz5 wrote:Hopefully next week players are picked on form as we have been told all year.
... and fitness. I hate seeingblokes run around that aren't able to do their job. IMO it cost us the 2001 flag. It'll cost us a finals berth this season... and somewhere down the road it'll likely cost us another premiership.

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Boyler_Room wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Hopefully next week players are picked on form as we have been told all year.
... and fitness. I hate seeingblokes run around that aren't able to do their job. IMO it cost us the 2001 flag. It'll cost us a finals berth this season... and somewhere down the road it'll likely cost us another premiership.
There was at least 3 of them today. Lloyd, Watson and McVeigh were not up to it. It makes it worse when other gets hurt during the game.