Most angry you've been since....

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Most angry you've been since....

Post by jimmyc1985 »

For mine, this is the most livid i've been after a match for a long, long time - at least a few years, and we've had some pretty bit dollops of shit over the last few years.

When were you last this angry? I am ready to punch a baby in the head now, and am seriously thinking of taking a few days off work as i simply can't be fked.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Most angry you've been since....

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Probably since earlier this season when we lost to the shit that is called the Kangaroos....
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

I have totally spat the dummy...
At the moment I can't be bothered watching them again this year...
But lucky for me It will pass...
Point being HTFU!!!
Wear that jumper proudly or piss off!!!
Today they disgraced the Essendon Football Club...
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I'm not that angry as all the signs were there very early today and so by the time we lost, I was resigned to the fact that we would lose.

Disappointment would be the emotion I'm feeling the most.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

stryper wrote:I have totally spat the dummy...
At the moment I can't be bothered watching them again this year...
But lucky for me It will pass...
Point being HTFU!!!
Wear that jumper proudly or piss off!!!
Today they disgraced the Essendon Football Club...
I think the most furstrating thing is that performances like today really do overshadow our greater performances of the year. The sad part about today is that we have a chance to play finals for the first time in 5 years and the players looked like they didint want to be out there.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

swoodley wrote:I'm not that angry as all the signs were there very early today and so by the time we lost, I was resigned to the fact that we would lose.

Disappointment would be the emotion I'm feeling the most.
Fair enough, you weren't at the game.

Mahatma Gandhi, if he were an Essendon supporter, could not have sat there and endured that game and be anything other than completely livid and ready to kill someone by the end of it.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

:lol: Everyone attack me :) I am not angry at all! You can't miss easy goals 20m out and expect to just win a game in 5 minutes. I've seen it twice this year vs Roos & Crows. Even as we scored those goals, I didn't budge at all. We got what we deserve. But look at the positives......top 8 for another week :P We can beat the Eagles and it could be good again. There's still long way to go. As much as it kills to lose those games we should, just remember its for the future, not this year. I'm annoyed but more content. But feel free to go off your heads still...don't listen to me.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Most upset since the Richmond game in about round 8 last year.
Apart from losing to those f*cktards which in itself is bad enough, today was in reality an equally spineless performance.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

JumboPaddy wrote::lol: Everyone attack me :) I am not angry at all! You can't miss easy goals 20m out and expect to just win a game in 5 minutes. I've seen it twice this year vs Roos & Crows. Even as we scored those goals, I didn't budge at all. We got what we deserve. But look at the positives......top 8 for another week :P We can beat the Eagles and it could be good again. There's still long way to go. As much as it kills to lose those games we should, just remember its for the future, not this year. I'm annoyed but more content. But feel free to go off your heads still...don't listen to me.
You f****** optimist JP...reading that brought the first smile to my face all afternoon :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

swoodley wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote::lol: Everyone attack me :) I am not angry at all! You can't miss easy goals 20m out and expect to just win a game in 5 minutes. I've seen it twice this year vs Roos & Crows. Even as we scored those goals, I didn't budge at all. We got what we deserve. But look at the positives......top 8 for another week :P We can beat the Eagles and it could be good again. There's still long way to go. As much as it kills to lose those games we should, just remember its for the future, not this year. I'm annoyed but more content. But feel free to go off your heads still...don't listen to me.
You f****** optimist JP...reading that brought the first smile to my face all afternoon :lol:
Jimmy could punch a baby - I could hunt down JP and smash a bottle over a head :wink: :lol:
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

What can I say.... I'm Mr. Positive :)

We are in the 8 for another week :D Why we getting so upset? Yes we just f***** up another opportunity but until we are no chance I will not get all down and gloomy. Win against Eagles next week and all will be good. And it will be good. They are tanking :) Sucks Port vs Hawks is next week though!!!
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

JP I wish I was like you at the moment with being able to sit back and be positive.
But I'm afraid I have failed today.
Usually i am a lot more positive but on todays woeful performance I am finding it extremely difficult to see anything positive.
They disgraced the Essendon Football Club today but hey at least Port are getting thumped...
Theres a positive :|
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I was there today and I agree with Swoodley. The signs were very bad right from the start.
Fumble, fumble, miskick, over handball.
We deserved to lose in the end. So I wasn't necessarily that angry at the end of the game,
bur rather PISSED OFF for the ENTIRE game! :evil:

I could have sworn that they were the side desperate to win to remain in the eight and we were the ones languishing down the bottom of the ladder - in two senses, skills and endeavour. Skills - we were woeful. They moved the ball far more cleanly than us. Endeavour - they looked like they wanted to win. We looked like we wanted to stuff around like little kids having a kick to kick in the local park in between rides on the swings.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

It's funny I used to be the biggest sore loser in the world....how times have changed. Last time I was angry after a loss was.... I actually don't remember being livid angry! Maybe Richmind game round 9 last year!

I just found it amusing today that they play all desperate when its too late! Anyway on to next week :)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I said at the game this is the most disappointing game since the 1999 Preliminary. A game we expected to win, yet f***'n amazingly blew away and lost it by less than a kick.

The senior guys delivered a shit sandwich today.

:evil:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Swood and Western Red may understand this -

When PERTH put in an INSIPID 2nd Quarter to INGLORIOUSLY Lose at Home to SOUTH FREMANTLE.The playing Group more than ANDREW JARMAN COPPED THE BIGGEST BLAST from the Supporters they've ever had in their lives and haven't lost since(OK,it's only 3 in a row we won).

Point is,you Play like SHIT,You'll COP the SHIT.PRODUCE Results,the due praise will come.Doesn't matter which club you follow,in my case being PERTH,ESSENDON,anything RED and BLACK in AUSSIE RULES.

I guess the North Loss SHITS me so far as Being ANGRY with ESSENDON is concerned. :evil:
bpdons
High Draft Pick

Post by bpdons »

I would say losing twice to Richmond.
A few years back we lost to (then) bottom of the ladder Richmond in James Hird's farewell game in Melbourne.
And then another time (not too long ago) when we had lost heaps in a row, and we were 12 points up with minutes to go, and lost by a fricken point.

We are their bitches, and it hurts like hell.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

bpdons wrote: A few years back we lost to (then) bottom of the ladder Richmond in James Hird's farewell game in Melbourne.
That's the one. I was beyond ******* livid at that one. Once again it was senior players who were shitful.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

bpdons wrote: A few years back we lost to (then) bottom of the ladder Richmond in James Hird's farewell game in Melbourne.
That's the one for me.

Today was a disgrace.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

I was pretty angry after the loss in the Hird/Sheeds tribute game. This one definately topped it though.

Being at the game was horrible. I was screaming to myself in my car all the way down Hoddle St.