And one more thing...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
The Fly
High Draft Pick

And one more thing...

Post by The Fly »

for the past couple of weeks I have seen at least 4 or 5 of our guys get run down from behind. The thing that really pisses me off with their is that during mot of them we have a so-called team mate WITHIN 5 f****** METRES.

FOR f*** SAKE USE YOUR f****** VOICES AND TELL YOUR MATE TO GET RID OF IT, OR EVEN BETTER LAY A SHEPPERD FOR HIM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H f****** Christ,is it THAT hard?

And don't even get me started on our defenders turning their backs to the ball to watch their man. That bullshit in the 2nd or last qtr were our guys were running away from Tambling and he casually jogged down the wing to 40m out and delivered the ball to Reiwoldt was just laughable. Well it would have been if I hadn't been screaming like a f****** banshee at the time and on the verge of smashing the remote through the plasma at the time.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: And one more thing...

Post by robrulz5 »

The Fly wrote:

And don't even get me started on our defenders turning their backs to the ball to watch their man.
Or Tayte Pears watching his man while the ball was bouncing towards him.