Brown on Lloyd

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Brown on Lloyd

Post by Windy_Hill »

The weed jas just called Lloyd the biggest sniper in the game on MMM. Hopes Lloyd will play next year so he can get him back!!! When asked if he thought Buddy was a sniper as well he ducked the question, little faggot. This is after he said that Buddy's bump was the same as Lloyds [-X
vern
On the Rookie List

Re: Brown on Lloyd

Post by vern »

Takes one to know one. What a joke - someone from that family criticising someone for a high hit. He's a dog...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

hahaha, what does that make your runner than c***? Good old Richie wasnt much of a sniper was he. And all you could manage was a little love slap on Monfrie's shoulder. Just an over-rated useless c*** like your father was.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

He comes from c*** stock.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Ummm ... was this Campbell Brown by any chance? Have to believe hime- he is as honest as the day is long :^o :roll: [-X

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Couldnt believe what I heard on the way on.....Fancy Brown calling Lloyd a snipper!
What a f***wit?
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

merc_2 wrote:Couldnt believe what I heard on the way on.....Fancy Brown calling Lloyd a snipper!
What a f******?
Yeah this is the same bloke who king-hit Jason Winderlich when he was already concussed and leaving the ground at the 'line in the sand' game - I was there and don't know if any of you remember, it wasn't caught on camera, but it was one of the most gutless things I have ever seen on a football field. F*cking coward.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

Yeah Cambell brown is a dumb c***.

His team is plenty of snipers. Including himself.

Im glad he opened his big mouth and said he wanted to pay Lloyd back. Now when we play next year, refs will be on him like flies on shit. Idiot should have kept his mouth shut, and kept it to himself and did it on the low.
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I couldn't work out what he was bitching about so much as he left the ground, staring and pointing and shouting at our bench and coaches box - the bump Lloyd laid was quite similar to Buddy's, did he crack it over that and go at his own bench?

I wondered if there was more to it that wasn't apparent on the tv. Because he completely over reacted in my books.

DC I'm moderating your thread. DOn't dodge the filter, it's there for a reason. And they're umpires, not refs.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

DC wrote:Im glad he opened his big mouth and said he wanted to pay Lloyd back. Now when we play next year, refs will be on him like flies on shit.
He cant do it this year can he? vingertje
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Megan wrote:I couldn't work out what he was bitching about so much as he left the ground, staring and pointing and shouting at our bench and coaches box - the bump Lloyd laid was quite similar to Buddy's, did he crack it over that and go at his own bench?

I wondered if there was more to it that wasn't apparent on the tv. Because he completely over reacted in my books.

DC I'm moderating your thread. DOn't dodge the filter, it's there for a reason. And they're umpires, not refs.

His father, the racist Mal Brown accused Lloyd of being a sniper after he cleaned up some Ranga nobody that played for Hawthorn when his arm was in a cast. Campbell doesnt have any thoughts of his own.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

sorry mel didnt deliberately dodge, just type it like that sometimes. You may have to clean up some other posts of mine :oops:

And refs and umps...same thing. they are people who adjudicate games.
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

Campbell Brown you are complete and utter c***. There was nothing more enjoyable than watching you scrap away with Monfries to try and bring the ball out of the pack in the third and then the look on your face when someone dared to be as competitive as you were. You're a talentless, sniping prick who deserved to be knocked out as much as that ****** Sewell did.

Lloydy you've had a crap season but that made my year.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Is this the same c*** Brown who whacked Winderlich in 2004 when Licha was going off injured? Just turned around and whacked him. When Lloyd went over to him that day, Brown quickly went off.

Brown just says what his old man says, sadly he looks as good as his mother, bulldog that she is too.

Brown is nothing more than a low-life piece of shit who is an ordinary player in a very good team.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Mentioned this in the game thread.

Think it is bit rich from any Hawks bitch who participated in the Line in Sand melee to be labelling anyone a sniper. At least Llyod didn't need three people holding Sewell down to lay a hit on him like Van de Turd did with McPhee, nor did he run away like a scared little bitch when the Hawks players came at him, like Van de Turds team-mates stopped holding McPhee down and he came4 at him. One on one Van de Turd showed what a little bitch he is.

Chance Bateman with a swinging foreman at Lloyd's throat while he was competing in marking contest wasn't a dirty little snipe now was it you stupid hypocrite.

Neither was your pathetic little shoulder slap who panys.

You must appreciate the irony of you calling anyone a sniper, let alone the biggest sniper in the competition, when that title clearly goes to you, you would have to be one of the weakest 'tough man' going around.

Anyway I find the pathetic sooking by you and your equally pansy "tough men" in Bateman and Lewis (the 2nd biggest sniper in the competition) very hilarious.

A team full of dirty snipers, coached by a dirty sniper, who revels in playing a brand of football the have termed unsocialble football (ie full of cheap shots), got a tiny taste of what they dish out on a regular basis and they couldn't take it.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

No probs DC just don't all me Mel ;) If I see them I'll fix 'em up, if you see them first you can fix them up :mrgreen:
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

IMO I think he (Brown) should be cited for his comments today regarding Lloyd.

That so called gold and shit colours he plays for have been amongst the worst offenders over the years.

I for one thought Franklin was hard done by but now go f*** yourself you sniping bean pole.

Suck shit Dorkthawn how dose it feel to finish 9th after winnng the flag?

Well done Matty you're a champ son and Brown is what comes out of your arse. :twisted:
Last edited by auditor on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It just fell out of the sky
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

After a small bout of constipation, I just gave birth to Campbell Brown's twin. That's so much better.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Always been a bit of history between Lloydy and the wee c*** Brown. Brown would back down pretty quickly if they went at it one on one. Then when it comes to getting the ball I recall Brown playing on Lloyd earlier in the year when Lloydy took something like 18 marks.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Winners are grinners, and losers can go f*** themselves.