Danyle Pearce

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Danyle Pearce

Post by s'dreams »

Rumour is he is on the market ... Worth a look?

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Danyle Pearce

Post by Rossoneri »

Him, Ebert and Kane Cornes are on the market.

I would go for either Pearce or Ebert. Cornes can f*** off to Carlton.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

the man with the big head, is he really worth chasing?
DC
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC »

lmao, the big would be ebert I imagine?

The guy has a big head and short arms. Not sure if we would want him. Plays in the same vein as Monfries. More of a small lead up forward than a crumber. I think we need a crumber.

Pearce was good, maybe we can trade Jetta and something for Pearce??
andrewb wrote: "I think there will be all australian representation at some stage in their careers for winders and bradley".
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

DC wrote:lmao, the big would be ebert I imagine?

The guy has a big head and short arms. Not sure if we would want him. Plays in the same vein as Monfries. More of a small lead up forward than a crumber. I think we need a crumber.

Pearce was good, maybe we can trade Jetta and something for Pearce??
swap Ebert for Monfries...Ebert stays on his feet.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

WTF? Why would they trade Pierce? The kid can play that's for sure... Would be happy to have him in the red and black.
Bizarre club the ol' Port Badelaide...

:shock:
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

There is a saying in Adelaide that when Pearce plays well Pt Adelaide usually wins. Unfortunately this season he was tagged out of games far to easily but Williams was reluctant to change him to another role. He doesn’t have a very defensive game style however I repeat when he plays well so does Port. Maybe worth looking at.

Ebert is small but does mark high for his size, I'd give him 10/10 for effort but for some unknown reason Williams always plays him as a lead up forward, yet another player that Williams was reluctant to change his role. He won a Magarey Medal in South Australia as a mid fielder for Pt Adelaide Magpies. Also Maybe worth looking at.

Cornes I wouldn't even bother. Turns the ball over far too many times for my liking. Very overrated.
It just fell out of the sky
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Pearce is a prime example of a downhill skier.

Looks a million bucks when his team is playing well, when they aren't he is barely sighted. Needs his teammates to bring him in the game, otherwise he's as useful as tits on a bull.

Not really interested in any of them.
azza78
High Draft Pick
Location: Cairns, FNQ. Home of the mighty Cairns Draught, may it RIP

Post by azza78 »

I definitely consider Pearce as long as the price wasn't too high. His pace and skill would fit in nicely with our game plan, and is still young enough to develop the defensive side of his game.

I get the feeling that this is just a gee-up from Choco though. Probably just a ploy to give Pearce a kick up the arse, a bit like Laidley did with McIntosh last year.