Two we don't have to worry about....

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
JimboC
Top Up Player

Two we don't have to worry about....

Post by JimboC »

Crows hit by double injury blow
AAP - September 3, 2009, 12:56 pm

Adelaide midfielder Nathan van Berlo and defender Nathan Bock have been ruled out of Friday's AFL elimination final against Essendon at AAMI Stadium.

Van Berlo's back complaint kept him out of the Crows' final training session on Thursday morning.

Bock, who has been sidelined for a month with a heel injury, took part in some of the session but left the field after a brief discussion with coach Neil Craig.

The news is a blow for Craig who had hoped Bock would feature in his side's finals campaign.

Craig said van Berlo was a "big loss" due to his strong record for Adelaide in finals matches.
The Watson Factor....
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Re: Two we don't have to worry about....

Post by Megan »

Cry me a river, Crows. At least they have a ruck :shock:

Still, any evening up that can be done is fine with me :D
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Two we don't have to worry about....

Post by Windy_Hill »

I dont think enough has been discussed on the learning experience our boys gain from playing big games in finals type atmosphere. Anzac Day, the Scum Games, last weeks game against the Hawks. Adelaide play 2 games a year against Port when they experience what its like to play in this sort of pressure environment. Not enough.

Last weeks Hawthorn game has us primed to take on the Crows - I dont think the loss of Ryder will make any difference. We are still underdogs but I truly dont think it will be as one sided as a lot of people are suggesting