Judd

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Judd

Post by auditor »

Jesus!.....why didn't you just get him in the sleeper hold or something you moron.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html

I remember the NRL player a few years back who thought it a necessity to insert his digit in the opposition’s backsides just to get an edge.

Judd any respect I had for you as a player has gone out of the window. The young kids who would have been watching one of the so called stars of the game act in the way you did only begs the question. If Juddy can do it then it must be OK?

You maybe be an expert on pressure points of the human antimony but your actions Saturday night were disgraceful to say the least.

Maybe there should have been some kind of after comment on the screen "Whatever you do kiddies don't try this at home"

You my dear Judd are a Moron!
It just fell out of the sky
Madden
Club Captain

Re: Judd

Post by Madden »

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSd3YUxdp-U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSd3YUxdp-U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Scumbag.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

And its not the first time.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs1zE4WtEfk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs1zE4WtEfk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The only reason Judd got off this one is because Brown testified that he didn't feel any contact to the eyes (player's code).
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

ahh can't argue with HD vingertje

suck it Judd, your fitting in nicely at carlton! hope he gets 2 weeks. can't believe he is using the excuse about pressure points :roll: he'll be remembered for that and i for 1 love it vingertje
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Just out of interest, which pressure point was Judd going for when he dropped his knee into Rischetelli's back?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Windy_Hill wrote:Just out of interest, which pressure point was Judd going for when he dropped his knee into Rischetelli's back?
ive been told if you can move the disks in a persons back that will immobilize them quite nicely
Kakadu Kangaroos
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hardly surprising that JUDD is PULLING THE SHIT he is.He's PULLING an old Trick from his EGIRL Days when they'd WHIP OUT all these EXPERTS in HUMAN MOVEMENT.Wonder if CHRIS has got the Hanf of what they would argue? :roll:

Should get 4 weeks if you ask me.But you know AWFULL.They'll HANG anyone who RUNS into someone in the contest to please the SOCCER MUMMIES.But EYE GOUGING is OK.I guess MUMMIES will hold their Hands over Lil' Johnnie's Eyes for a moment or 3,'Ay Vlad? :evil:
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

2 weeks with an early plea.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

does that take him out of Brownlow race? or does suspension only affect the brownlow during the 22 rounds?
Kakadu Kangaroos
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Out of the running for next year.

Still a roughie for this year.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

ah good, wont win this year anyway....

i just heard him talking about it on fox news and could hear in his voice he was talking total bullshit and he knew it... almost chuckled at one stage
Kakadu Kangaroos
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

His smug face says it all.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

And they call these people champions.
It just fell out of the sky
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BLOWS to SMITHEREENS all the Theories of him wanting to leave the EGIRLS,the PRIMARY one being,Him being SICK of the CULTURE there.Wonder how he Developed that SMIRK?I guess EGIRL Supporterswill say,that stemmed from the CARDBOARD KING,Don't blame BENNY.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:Out of the running for next year.
Not so. Just heard on radio that he is still able to win next year. Which is a load of crap.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

So with all the RULE FIDDLING they do,you mean to say,AWFULL haven't got that angle covered?What a surprise! :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:So with all the RULE FIDDLING they do,you mean to say,AWFULL haven't got that angle covered?What a surprise! :roll:
Bloody ridiculous.
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

BenDoolan wrote:
Not so. Just heard on radio that he is still able to win next year. Which is a load of crap.
YOUR KIDDING????

:evil: f*** ME I HATE AFL!!! every c*** gets off easy compared to Essendon.... and thats not being bias

let me guess Lloyd isn't eligable for 2010 though (not that it matters but still)
Kakadu Kangaroos
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Jazz_84 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
YOUR KIDDING????

:evil: f*** ME I HATE AFL!!! every c*** gets off easy compared to Essendon.... and thats not being bias

let me guess Lloyd isn't eligable for 2010 though (not that it matters but still)
Lloyd is ineligible this year because his suspension occured during the home and away season 2009. Judd was suspended during the finals series 2009, which doesn't affect the Brownlow of this year - nor next year because it hasn't occured during the 2010 home and away season. f***'n ridiculous that you can be a fracking mongrel during the finals, yet be a chance to be called the best AND fairest in the competition the following season.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

GREG WILLIAMS was Suspended After the '93 GRAND FINAL was he not?He won the BROWNLOW in'94.

If so,the LOOPHOLE has existed for at least 16 years,which with ALL THEIR TAMPERING with the game,they have NOT BOTHERED to CLOSE.

YET ANOTHER BLACK MARK against the AFL.