Andrew Lovett alleged sex charge

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Andrew Lovett alleged sex charge

Post by merc_2 »

Just heard on SEN that Andrew Lovett is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault. Thank god we got rid of him.
He has been suspended indefinitely.
Last edited by merc_2 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Andrew Lovett alleged sex change

Post by robrulz5 »

The thread title is a bit misleading!

If it's true yet another example of why it was good to get rid of him.
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Re: Andrew Lovett alleged sex change

Post by merc_2 »

LOL...sex change should read sex charge......too many Xmas Eve drinks!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Andrew Lovett alleged sex charge

Post by robrulz5 »

haha, much better.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Shaking head.

Some people just don't learn. If this is proven and is charged/convicted it is a massive waste of talent.

You can only have so many chances.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Ah, you people are hopeless. :wink:
I had the scoop on this hours ago. 8)

http://www.bombertalk4.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9069
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

I think everyone should forget about Lovett and just feel sorry for the poor girl involved.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

f***'n lol

That is all.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Ossie wrote:Ah, you people are hopeless. :wink:
I had the scoop on this hours ago. 8)

http://www.bombertalk4.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9069
Given your occupation I would have hoped so.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Make the number 16 draft pick we got look even more delicious now.

If true, and thats still to be seen, its an extremely unfortunate turn of events for all concerned. Andy Lovett will be consigned to the rubbish dump of wasted talent, consigned to a miserable life of wondering what could have been. Just take a look at Jimmy Krakouer Andy and you have a glimpse of the future.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Staggy wrote:I think everyone should forget about Lovett and just feel sorry for the poor girl involved.
Assuming he's guilty, yeah.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy_Hill wrote:Make the number 16 draft pick we got look even more delicious now.

If true, and thats still to be seen, its an extremely unfortunate turn of events for all concerned. Andy Lovett will be consigned to the rubbish dump of wasted talent, consigned to a miserable life of wondering what could have been. Just take a look at Jimmy Krakouer Andy and you have a glimpse of the future.
Well said.
Essendunny
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

From what I read, Lloyd, Hird and even John Quinn provided character references for Lovett when the Saints were sniffing around before the trade period.

Tell me they weren't on the Essendon payroll - :lol:

Quite obviously it was mission "off load Lovett for the best possible draft pick"

What better way to do than get two legends of the game to endorse the player.

Lyon " So Hirdy, what's your take on Lovett bashing up his girlfriend"

Hird - "Ross, you got it all wrong mate, she tripped on the plush pile and fell head first into Lovey's clenched fist - He was only trying to break her fall......yeah ok, so he he was breaking her fall several times, but gee, what a guy"

Lyon - "So Lloydy, what's your take on him"

Lloyd - :"Yeah no, not sure Ross. Mate, what was the question again?"

Lyon - "No that's fine, thanks Matty. What about you Quinny, any thoughts on Lovett?"

Quinn -" Hate the prick, perhaps the only hamstrings in the club I never ruined"

Lyon-"Alright boys, thanks for your time. No doubt about it, we think we'll take him for a first rounder"

LATER

Knights - "So how did you go guys, any luck with that Twit Lyon"

Lloyd-" Yeah no, not sure Matty"

Hird-"Hang on Knighta, just on the phone with my broker....but I reckon he took the bait"

Quinn-"Gee Knighta, give me one more chance with Gumbleton, I know I can turn him into Courtney Johns, c'mon Knighta, please, just one more chance........."
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Windy_Hill wrote:From what I read, Lloyd, Hird and even John Quinn provided character references for Lovett when the Saints were sniffing around before the trade period.

Tell me they weren't on the Essendon payroll - :lol:

Quite obviously it was mission "off load Lovett for the best possible draft pick"

Hird - "Ross, you got it all wrong mate, she tripped on the plush pile and fell head first into Lovey's clenched fist - He was only trying to break her fall......yeah ok, so he he was breaking her fall several times, but gee, what a guy"

Lyon - "No that's fine, thanks Matty. What about you Quinny, any thoughts on Lovett?"

Quinn -" Hate the prick, perhaps the only hamstrings in the club I never ruined"

Lyon-"Alright boys, thanks for your time. No doubt about it, we think we'll take him for a first rounder"

LATER

Hird-"Hang on Knighta, just on the phone with my broker....but I reckon he took the bait"

Quinn-"Gee Knighta, give me one more chance with Gumbleton, I know I can turn him into Courtney Johns, c'mon Knighta, please, just one more chance........."

Top stuff Windy!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten »

As i have said previously officials at EFC have indicated Lovett required a "minder" to keep him out of trouble.

The aint's hav'nt woken up to this. He is (was) high maintenance.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

The story going around doesn't sound great for him at the moment.

In hindsight, I wonder whether we should have taken a stronger stance after the first incident with his missus. Perhaps he would have woken up to himself if we did.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Staggy wrote:The story going around doesn't sound great for him at the moment.

In hindsight, I wonder whether we should have taken a stronger stance after the first incident with his missus. Perhaps he would have woken up to himself if we did.

You dont think a police restraining order is a strong enough stance??

C'mon, the guy is a numbnut regardless of what happens with this latest incident. He seriously doesnt get it.
JimboC
Top Up Player

Post by JimboC »

Windy_Hill wrote:From what I read, Lloyd, Hird and even John Quinn provided character references for Lovett when the Saints were sniffing around before the trade period.

Tell me they weren't on the Essendon payroll -

LATER

Could quite possibly be the funniest BT post of 2009...and it came on Christmas Eve...!
The Watson Factor....
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Feel for the girl if the allegations are true. Let's call a spade a spade - the bloke's a complete fkwit who just so happens to be good at football.

Glad that it was us dumping him on another club rather than it being the other way around, although the fact we provided character references to get him to St Kilda will probably mean the Saints will be much less likely to deal with us at the trade table for as long as Lyon's around.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

jimmyc1985 wrote: Let's call a spade a spade - the bloke's a complete fkwit who just so happens to be good at football.
yep i think that's pretty much on the money
jimmyc1985 wrote: Glad that it was us dumping him on another club rather than it being the other way around, although the fact we provided character references to get him to St Kilda will probably mean the Saints will be much less likely to deal with us at the trade table for as long as Lyon's around.
meh St Kilda's list is getting older and we are getting towards Knights preferred list so trading is less important one would think for a while. im very glad we got rid of him, good player but ive lost all interest in him
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals