Why does this man still have an AFL career?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Why does this man still have an AFL career?

Post by Windy_Hill »

unfortunatley he is capable of kicking 100 goals
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

whilst fev is a dead set shit bloke I don't he hasn't broken any laws as yet except the law of good taste.
he was traded because of those episodes(drunk at the brownlow, acting like a dick).

hurley is facing criminal charges as is lovett. not saying that the penalties imposed by the clubs (saints sacking and essendon missed preseason games) is fair or not(given neither have been tried as yet). But it was the clubs choice, not the AFL.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

little_ripper wrote:whilst fev is a dead set shit bloke I don't he hasn't broken any laws as yet except the law of good taste.
he was traded because of those episodes(drunk at the brownlow, acting like a dick).

hurley is facing criminal charges as is lovett. not saying that the penalties imposed by the clubs (saints sacking and essendon missed preseason games) is fair or not(given neither have been tried as yet). But it was the clubs choice, not the AFL.
Whilst I am quite convinced Fev is borderline psychotic and probably suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder, he remains nothing more than a low life.

However, and having said that, the game today is almost devoid of characters, good, bad or ugly. Fev, if nothing else, is a walking headline and a face that you would recognise anywhere. Frankly, there would be about 20 AFL footballers who I would recognise if they walked past me on the street (and they are probably on the books of The Footy Show).

In a time when communication and 'people connectivity' is at its zenith, isnt it ironic how faceless (souless) our game has become.
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

The only reason Fev is not up on charges similar to Lovett is because the alleged woman involved has not pressed charges.
Karma will come his way some day
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

f*** me, you're comparing rape (alleged) with flicking a photo around.. Turn it up!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I've STUCK the BOOTS into FEV often and Nothing would surprise here.However.Ms Bingle should HIRE STUART LITTLEMORE QC if she feels like she needs to UP THE ANTE on INVASION of PRIVACY.

Ms BINGLE being a Public Figure of Interest is NOT THE Public Interest.CERTAINLY NOT LAID BARE without Knowledge or Consent.If the BOOT was on the OTHER FOOT with the RAGS over here and their Public Figures' Privacy was being INVADED,they'd be SCREAMING FROM THE ROOFTOPS.Oh the DELICIOUS IRONY if that were so. :twisted:

Happened to RAY on one scale.And We can ALL See it STILl,RAY!But I'd like to see the BASTARDS in the TABLOID Media COP THEIR OWN FOUL POISON(could hardly call it medicine :roll: AND SUFFER More.f****** SCUMBAGS! :twisted: :lol:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Had a few beers Grassy?
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

Gimps wrote:f*** me, you're comparing rape (alleged) with flicking a photo around.. Turn it up!
No
I'm talking about the alleged incident in the toilets at the Brownlow and the references made by your alter ego Litlle Ripper about Hurley and Lovett

or is your alter ego Old Mate?
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

No Gimps.Not since Sunday.

A bit at stake here for Ms Bingle.Too easy too blame FEV alone.

Did you never see RAY MARTIN getting the SHITS with JOHN SAFFRAN in 1999?Those that do,will NEVER FORGET IT Ray.Nor will we ever Stop Laughing about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Fev's a f***'n dog, and Bingle is a f***'n mole. They are facts, and the rest is bullshit.

People who try to suggest that Bingle has been treated badly make me laugh. The morally bankrupt cow slept with a married bloke with kids. You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas. Tough titties (pardon the pun).
Essendunny
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Mick wrote:The only reason Fev is not up on charges similar to Lovett is because the alleged woman involved has not pressed charges.
Karma will come his way some day
...And that day has come it seems. Couldn't give a rats tossbag about either of them but I hope she sues Ebola's arse off... What a pudding head!

vingertje
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That may be so Ben.But even so,it'd be a case of MEDIA Never losing again.

Why shouldn't those PRICKS of the SMELLY,HUN sort be HUNG OUT to DRY when CAUGHT OUT themselves?They should,but I reckon a Fair bit of BACK SCRATCHING goes on between so called BITTER ENEMIES,when it comes to their Private lives.Gets SWEPT UNDER the CARPET,we NEVER FIND OUT whilst they ALL Still get to Point the Finger.That SHITS ME!

Until of course MEDIAWATCH get a Hold of them,...or CHASER.Or even GLASS HOUSE!And they just HATE being on the RECEIVING END.And of course HAVE THE NERVE to play the HYPOCRISY CARD at AUNTY. :evil:

TOUGH TITTIES?MA SHEELA(BAGHWAN's Squeeze) said that,didn't she?

EBOLA!Nice one Doc. :lol:
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Got to love Michael Voss' response to this. Well I sat down with Fev and had a chat about it and he assures me he has nothing to do with the image being circulated now or ever.

Okay dickspank who recruited a f****** piece of shit human being to your club, he has once again demonstrated he is a piece of shit human being but oh no, he didn't have anything to do with this image being circulated ever. Hmm so if he took the photo, how exactly did it get circulated if he did not have anything to do with it ever being circulated. It just magically found it's way from his phone to some bloke he was trying to impress with his tales of shagging Lara Bingle?!

Only think Michael Voss is developing at the Brisbane Lions is a shithouse club culture!!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

By the way, does anyone else think the photo looks like an out take from The Bates Hotel???

Image Image

They are both saying

"Piss Off Brendan You Twat"
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Mick wrote:
Gimps wrote:f*** me, you're comparing rape (alleged) with flicking a photo around.. Turn it up!
No
I'm talking about the alleged incident in the toilets at the Brownlow and the references made by your alter ego Litlle Ripper about Hurley and Lovett

or is your alter ego Old Mate?

mr mick - fev aint been charged with anything. whatever happened in a toilet at the brownlow are rumours.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

The sanctimony in this thread is laughable

All the brouhaha about Fevola taking a pic and then circulating it to mates etc etc is so over the top.

Apparently, this photo has been doing the rounds for a few years and no uproar.

Then, that bastion of women's rights ( :roll: ), Woman's Day decides to print it in their latest edition (surely just what their female audience wants to look at)

This immediately gets the rest of the media in a self righteous funk and they also proceed to show the photo on TV etc

And then one of our own puts it in this thread.

All the moral outrage seems to be directed at Fevola but I for one had not seen the pic until the media splashed it all over.

Maybe some of the angst and outrage should be getting directed at them.

Fevola (assuming that it was him that first started circulating it) has done what heaps of others have done over the years and yet he is being treated as the worst kind of criminal.

Get over it people
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

swoodley wrote:The sanctimony in this thread is laughable

All the brouhaha about Fevola taking a pic and then circulating it to mates etc etc is so over the top.

Then, that bastion of women's rights ( :roll: ), Woman's Day decides to print it in their latest edition (surely just what their female audience wants to look at)

This immediately gets the rest of the media in a self righteous funk and they also proceed to show the photo on TV etc

All the moral outrage seems to be directed at Fevola but I for one had not seen the pic until the media splashed it all over.

Fevola (assuming that it was him that first started circulating it) has done what heaps of others have done over the years and yet he is being treated as the worst kind of criminal.

Get over it people
the picture isn't even that good.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

I would think Bingle's more upset that she looks like absolute sh*t in that photo, rather than the circumstances under which it was taken.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Get over it people
Well said.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:

Get over it people
Well said.
Yes