Top start McFlee

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Re: Top start McFlee

Post by ealesy »

Don't think he could give a shit, I mean he got to play in a winning team this weekend at least.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Yes, but I wonder what the coaches and supporters will be thinking when they start losing games? He is a confidence player, so when the shit hits the fan, he will fold. He will play this week but if he has a stinker and we pump them, their will be heat on him.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

He got injured folks. I think he rolled an ankle. Looks in doubt for next week... Damn it.

#-o
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Filthy wrote:Adams McPhee's first game for freo 6 touches with 3 Clangers and 5 supercoach points :lol: =D>

A top midfielder in the making there punters.
Yet he was(in our coaches eyes) in our best 22 week in week out.

Him walking out i reckon was a blessing in disguise.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Hmmm...time to move on people.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Doctor Fish wrote:He got injured folks. I think he rolled an ankle. Looks in doubt for next week... Damn it.

#-o
The Freo doctors better fix him up quick then... the game won't be quite the same without the McFlee factor!! :P
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

I'm not sure why you are gloating over this Filthy.

Essendon has treated our ageing players poorly of late. I'm not sure why you would bare any ill will towards McPhee for leaving for greener pastures. You can't have your cake/pipe and eat it too.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

gringo wrote:I'm not sure why you are gloating over this Filthy.

Essendon has treated our ageing players poorly of late. I'm not sure why you would bare any ill will towards McPhee for leaving for greener pastures. You can't have your cake/pipe and eat it too.
Difference being is that he accepted in principal a deal with Essendon before the tarde period, then changed his mind afterwards. It was clear he was always going to go, why not just stand up and say it?

And if you are referring to Lucas and Lloyd, then you are wrong. Lucas was gone, he was in ordinary form and he even asked his manager (Nixon) after the ANZAC day if he should go on one more year and Nixon said "probably not" (after discussing his form with him)
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

If the c*** wanted to leave out of fear for being treated badly towards his retirement then he should have f***** off earlier and not held the club to ransom!
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Filthy wrote:
Doctor Fish wrote:He got injured folks. I think he rolled an ankle. Looks in doubt for next week... Damn it.

#-o

Oh thats a shame.

I heard that the Grog Squad were planning a particular special welcome home to Adam. :roll:
damn and i was going to join you guys this weekend and see how you guys roll :D
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

did he roll his ankle? or pull a heart muscle so he can miss his return match to look after himself?
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

bomberdonnie wrote:

If the c*** wanted to leave out of fear for being treated badly towards his retirement then he should have f***** off earlier and not held the club to ransom!
How did he hold the club to ransom? A deal of this nature is not done until contracts are signed and exchanged. It's Essendon's error if they thought otherwise.

The power balance in negotiations between players and clubs is too far in favour of the clubs in my view. I have absolutely no problem with Skeletor accepting the best deal available to him. Essendon should have covered its bases.

I do like your turn of phrase though Bomberdonnie.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I will be really pissed off if he doesn't play. I was looking forward to the walm and compassionate reception that Essendon supporters had planned for him. I bet that even if he was close to playing he would pull out. Then maybe agree to play. then pull out again, then agree to play.........................!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Afriad he won't play.

Bok,bok,bok! :twisted:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

rockhole wrote:I will be really pissed off if he doesn't play. I was looking forward to the walm and compassionate reception that Essendon supporters had planned for him. I bet that even if he was close to playing he would pull out. Then maybe agree to play. then pull out again, then agree to play.........................!!

=D> =D> =D>
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

From the afl website...

Icy reception is an understatement :P

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

he is probably in two minds whether he wants to play or not.

Much like his on-field choices at Essendon, im sure he will take too long to make his mind up, then end up making the wrong decision. Will I play, wont I play, will I play..um...er... ah shit, it's Saturday and the team has already left for the airport.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

In The Age this morning, McVeigh had a fair whack at McPhee.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.