Scotty Lucas and Robert Shaw

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
brad
Top Up Player

Scotty Lucas and Robert Shaw

Post by brad »

Both on the radio right now talking about last night's game.

They said that they give the win the biggest tick and it was a September like win.

Not all wins will be 20+ goals to 15goals and that you need to grind wins out ugly at times (which we certainly did).

If we had taken our chances we obviously could have won by more but at the same time overall a good win one which we should be happy with.

Scott Lucas is a very good on the radio. Insightful, bias (but not in a bad way - still calling Essendon "us") but at the same time HONEST.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: Scotty Lucas and Robert Shaw

Post by Jazz_84 »

good to see Lucas isn't sour over everything with Lloyd tribute and stuff, classy guy!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Jazz_84 wrote:good to see Lucas isn't sour over everything with Lloyd tribute and stuff, classy guy!
It wouldnt surprise me if the club offered Scotty some sort of tribute only for him to decline - just not his style to be centre of attention
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Windy_Hill wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:good to see Lucas isn't sour over everything with Lloyd tribute and stuff, classy guy!
It wouldnt surprise me if the club offered Scotty some sort of tribute only for him to decline - just not his style to be centre of attention
yeah very good point actually
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Windy_Hill wrote:
A couple of weeks ago on radio he said that the lap he did before the round 22 game last year was enough for him.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robrulz5 wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
A couple of weeks ago on radio he said that the lap he did before the round 22 game last year was enough for him.
I think the club is also doing a Lloyd/Lucas testimonial this year, not sure when though.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!