Votes vs. Maggots

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Votes vs. Maggots

Post by boncer34 »

5. Hocking
4. Jetta
3. Watson
2. Prismall
1. Ryder
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Ossie
Club Captain

Re: Votes vs. Maggots

Post by Ossie »

5. Watson
4. Prismall
3. Lovett-Murray
2. Ryder
1. McVeigh
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

3 Hocking
2 Zaharakis
1 Watson

I dunno i just sort of guessed cept to say Ryder did nothing and our talls got raped by their talls.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

nomolos wrote:
I dunno i just sort of guessed cept to say Ryder did nothing and our talls got raped by their talls.
Dont get caught up in the Mumford hype like the idiot commentators. Ryder played all day by himself basically in the pouring rain in the ruck. Mumford had 5 spells in the last quarter, what a hero.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

5. Hocking
4. Watson
3. Welsh
2. Lovett-Murray
1. Jetta
Royza
Club Captain

Post by Royza »

5. Hocking
4. Jetta
3. McVeigh
2. Welsh
1. Winderlich

Tough to give votes in those conditions and after a loss :evil:

Got killed in the centre of the ground (56-30 clearances and 64-38 hitouts) courtesy of JMcV (14 clearances) and JBolton (11 clearances) with Mumford controlling the ruck with 46 hitouts.

Thought Dempsey had a shocker (6 clangers) even with that BS free against him.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

5. Heath Hocking
4. Leroy Jetta
3. Mark McVeigh
2. Jobe Watson
1. Brent Prismall

Great effort Dons - very stiff. Maybe one ******* day this decade we may get to play those arseholes in Melbourne. But don't hold your breath :evil:
Essendunny
bomberflyer
Top Up Player

Post by bomberflyer »

1) Hocking
2) Jetta
3) Hurley
4) McVeigh
5) Dempsey
No.1 Fan of Alwyn and his Band of Brothers.

2008 Mission: Operation Aaron Davey
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

boncer34 wrote:
nomolos wrote:
Dont get caught up in the Mumford hype like the idiot commentators. Ryder played all day by himself basically in the pouring rain in the ruck. Mumford had 5 spells in the last quarter, what a hero.
Far superior ruckman than the bloke at Geelong that for some f****** reason they chose to keep over him for some reason. Seriously should've played in the Grand Final last year over Blake and they should've kept him on their list over Spud Blake.

Now seriously if Ryder does not give Blake a spanking next week he has something to answer for.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

ealesy wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
nomolos wrote:
Far superior ruckman than the bloke at Geelong that for some f****** reason they chose to keep over him for some reason. Seriously should've played in the Grand Final last year over Blake and they should've kept him on their list over Spud Blake.

Now seriously if Ryder does not give Blake a spanking next week he has something to answer for.
He's only as good as his midfielders and if they turn up like today we're gone...

Good effort Dons. No chocakajtex....
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

didnt see the game but very pleased to see the gang giving votes to Hocking, Jetta and Prismall, all of whom seem to be really making a difference at the moment after a slow start to the season.

These are all games in the bank for these boys and they inch closer to Saladin's magic 50 game milestone
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Doctor Fish wrote:
ealesy wrote:

He's only as good as his midfielders and if they turn up like today we're gone...

Good effort Dons. No chocakajtex....[/quote]

Sorry. Had a few.

%.Hocko
$. Jobe
#. Whatever BD picked....
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

5. Hocking
4. McVeigh
3. Jetta
2. NLM
1. Ryder
bueller
High Draft Pick

Post by bueller »

5. hocking
4. Jetta
3. Davey
2. Watson
1. Welsh
"your'e like a girl standing out the front of a chemist…..Too scared to go in and get the pill!"