If attitude is anything to go by....

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Filthy

If attitude is anything to go by....

Post by Filthy »

....then Bachor could be anything. I don't know about his footy talent, but I have seen plenty of talented dickheads fail, whilst less talented but totally committed guys excel.

Welcome and good luck young fella....salaam.

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/real ... 72299.html
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Post by nmgilbert »

Expect him to make it. However Im pretty sure that he will never string more than 15 games together in a season - too injury prone.

Will make an impact pretty much straight away but doesn't have a lot of room for improvement. He will never win a Brownlow but he'll be a very good player.

I've said this before but I played against him when he was 15 and I was 19 - he was massive for his age and carved us up a fair bit.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Top article in the Age. Sounds like a top bloke. As was said previously - I can't see a heap of room for improvement, but someone who gives their all is worth much more than a talented clown like Cupido who doesn't apply themselves.
swooper
Top Up Player

Post by swooper »

Heard him interviewed on SEN this afternoon. Came across as though he really has it together.
sash
On the Rookie List

Post by sash »

swooper wrote:Heard him interviewed on SEN this afternoon. Came across as though he really has it together.
What did he say in the interview? What were they asking him?
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Good on him. Sounds like his head's screwed on straight, which is more than you can say for probably 70% of the rest of the AFL.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

As with Davey, he looks physically mature....look at the quads....very powerful.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=4959