Choco Williams GAWNE

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Choco Williams GAWNE

Post by Gimps »

He's GAWNE. Now, let's pay him with a nice brown paper bag to join our Football Department.
brad
Top Up Player

Re: Choco Williams GAWNE

Post by brad »

There will be some VERY NERVOUS coaches in the box at the Melbourne V Essendon game this weekend.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Awesome news, puts pressure on Knights to perform!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

brad wrote:There will be some VERY NERVOUS coaches in the box at the Melbourne V Essendon game this weekend.
Won't be any nervous one's in the Melbourne box
Essendunny
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

How do we know that Williams didn't already recieve the call... - Didn't get sacked - walked I believe...
Perhaps Plan B as everyone has wanted is about to be released...??? :wink:
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Chocco just stated at his presser that he is stepping down because of illness and fatigue - the fans are sick and tired of him :lol: :lol: :lol:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

hop wrote:Chocco just stated at his presser that he is stepping down because of illness and fatigue - the fans are sick and tired of him :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was a very funny moment!
brad
Top Up Player

Post by brad »

Anyone hear his "so called" neice on SEN being interviewed?
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Sounds to me like it is definate now.
Essendon fans have lost it with our coach too - sorry to have to say this Me included...
Stuck up for him for ages and for what?
Not saying that he has stuffed up everything - got some good kids. Made some tough decisions - Lloydy,Lucas etc...- were not going to be there for our next Premiership...

I say now Thanks Knighta but the time has come...

David Evans I believe has also spat the dummy with Knighta
brad
Top Up Player

Post by brad »

Our club at the moment is appearing very bland and coming across as a "joke" to the rest of the competition (and to some supporters). We need a coach who has a decent profile and has the credentials (experience and success as a coach) to be given the gig. Not someone who sells themself well with a good PP presentation. Our President who is ESSENDON needs to make a stand and not allow our club to put up with another 12months of this rot.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

hop wrote:Chocco just stated at his presser that he is stepping down because of illness and fatigue - the fans are sick and tired of him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Until we get sick of him...good thing he's done nothing for PA in the last 3 years.

:roll:
Last edited by nomolos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Certainly not convinced he's the right man for us if it ends up going that way.
I reckon if we get less than 10 wins this year (and we probably will) he's in the chair.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

stryper wrote: David Evans I believe has also spat the dummy with Knighta
Tell me more....
Essendunny
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

I know that you have heard it all before but a very close friend of mine - actually my Uncle told me that Knighta got a severe kick up the bum for that fiasco last week - seen laughing in the coaches box. If you recall he was also on the footy show a while back - when it was being talked about with Knightas contract.
Speculation is that - massive rift between players and coach...
Supporters have been very loud and feral since Sat night - Get rid of Knighta...

Could it be that Choco got the call and has walked out of 1 door into another...???

Only time will tell...

1 good thing is that we don't put up with poor performance for long before we speak our minds.
That can only be a good thing - We demand the best - Ultimately Success!
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

The planets are starting to align ....
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
CSol
Top Up Player

Post by CSol »

Been a very long time since i bothered posting on here, though I like to scan over the occasional ammusing and even sometimes insightful posts.

I havent posted cos im a fence sitter, been sitting on the fence hoping the club knows more than I know, and knights is a better coach than he appears. I'd have to say last weeks piss poor effort knocked me ass over head to the "get rid of knights" side.

So with Choco available, a coach who I respect and truly believe has what it takes to make my Modays bearable again, whats our chances he will do a Laidly, come over as assistant to Knights next year and should this rot continue take over as our coach.

I have read around here that Choco and Hird have a very strong respect for each other, maybe Choc could convince Hird to put his business prospects on hold and join his coaching team (midfield coach) allong with Lloyd as forward coach (who I'd hope can put a rocket up Neagles ass).

Lets face it, we been a sorry sight for too long. Even the scum are enjoying whats cooking over there. Our club is not invincible, if this rot continues there will be supporter fallout eventually. The board need to do something before my little girl starts asking "dad, why do we barrack for a team that makes us mad ". Not sure "but, but... we used to be good..." is gonna cut it when her mother is a Geelong supporter. :roll:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

CSol wrote: So with Choco available, a coach who I respect and truly believe has what it takes to make my Modays bearable again, whats our chances he will do a Laidly, come over as assistant to Knights next year and should this rot continue take over as our coach.
Cant see this happening - i reckon they will just bite the bullet and sack Knights if there is no improvement in on field performance in the next 4 weeks - pay out his contract and move on.. Not sure Choco is the perfect replacement but has to be better than what we have now (might get Boak over as well?)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

CSol wrote:I have read around here that Choco and Hird have a very strong respect for each other, maybe Choc could convince Hird to put his business prospects on hold and join his coaching team (midfield coach) allong with Lloyd as forward coach (who I'd hope can put a rocket up Neagles ass).
I said this a couple of weeks ago. Williams will come over as a "mentor" sort of thing and have Hird as his assistant for 2 years, then hand the reigns over in a similar way to Malthouse-Buckley. I am not a huge fan of Williams but he did well at Port from 1999-2006
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!