Nightmare Neighbours

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Nightmare Neighbours

Post by sconsey »

f***! They piss me off! If any of you posters are nightmare neighbours....Then badluck! Haha

I got some old hoe living behind me. Everytime we sit out in the spa, and have a few drinks, or everytime I touch my drumkit she rings the Real Estate up and has a god damn f****** complaint to them! Argh! Since the Real Estate got sick of her, and realised she is a complete pain in the arse, they havn't been passing any complaints on to us. Now she's gone the next step, and ringing the cops. In 24 hours, I have had two visits from them! They said they can't stop me from playing them, but they're just holding up there duties, and coming to see me. It's shitting me up the wall, and it's shitting the cops up the wall! Man, I've gone to extra lengths to try and sound proof them, and even if I do play them, it's only ever between respectable hours, and only for an hour, or two, if that. After all that, you can hear a f****** cricket fart, it's not even loud outside. Some people really need to get a life, and stop trying to live other people's lives.

Well thats my rant for today people!

Anyone else have nightmare neighbours? I'm not use to them, I hardly had neighbours at my hometown.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Re: Nightmare Neighbours

Post by Megan »

Ignore her. If you aren't breaking any laws, eventually they'll growl at her over wasting police time.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

We have a couple of young guys who live over the back fence in a rental property.

They and their mates are a complete waste of oxygen. They start drinking (or whatever else) as early as 4pm during the week and just yell and swear the whole time.

I pray that they start early because at least that means the wankers are probably going out but if they start after 7-8pm then we know they'll be at it all night.

I often get up on a Saturday morning at 5am for gold and these wankers are still sitting outside in their spa yelling and screaming at the top of their voices.

Several families have moved from their street because the cops don't seem to have the power to do anything.

f****** wankers :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

we have a bitch of a neighbour that rang up after 1 night of our dogs barking and complained to the real estate... few days later we are made to give away 1 of our dogs... made my girlfriend so upset, i was sooo angry AND every few days they get there f****** motorbikes out and put them up the backwall of their house and rev the absolute shit out of them to leave skid marks on the brick wall..... they would have to be 2-strokes because they are so loud! also all their friends park their cars on the lawn in front of their house and use our front lawn and drive way to leave...

we put our bird down stairs near their kitchen window and it squawks non-stop sometimes :D
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Hope you get cops like we had once. They came out the back and had a laugh with us, in full veiw of the neighbour. We had a couple of beers, they obviously didnt, but it was funny.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

Rossoneri wrote:Hope you get cops like we had once. They came out the back and had a laugh with us, in full veiw of the neighbour. We had a couple of beers, they obviously didnt, but it was funny.
GOLD! :D That reminds me...

We had me step dads 50th a couple years ago, and some new neighbours had moved in down the road so they didn't exactly have an invite. DJ thumping, and my band playing, they weren't to impressed when it got late into the night. Cops were called, the beauty was, one of my mums friends is dating a cop. So they'd come out dance away, and then go home. They got sent out several times and did sweet f*** all!But they were nice distant neighbours in the end :D
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

The old bat that lives over the back of my joint, house got hit by lightning. But thats about it hehe.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I came home one day from school to find two of our fences had been knocked down, The person that lived behind us had been working with a bobcat in their backyard, it had rained all day and the bobcat got stuck, the only way they could get it out was to take down two of our fences and drive it through our nice clean backyard.

I got home and saw the fence scattered everywhere and just shouted "WHAT THE F***!"
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Geez Sconsey, I had you pinned for being smarter than a drummer. :P
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

robbie67 wrote:Geez Sconsey, I had you pinned for being smarter than a drummer. :P
Bastard! I can never escape these god damn Drum jokes. :x lol

So i take my anger out on Bass players. 4 strings? What the f***! haha. They say life is difficult for drummers, id say its nearly impossible for bass players :wink:

Ive been having band practice at my house, haven't heard a single word from the old bat for a week or so. I think she must've decided to shut up. lol. I did sound proof it slightly for her.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I think we saw the most ANNOYING NEIGHBOR in YANGEBUP,WA.

Another BLOODY 1 Punch STINK! #-o :evil:
The Fly
High Draft Pick

Post by The Fly »

What do you call someone who hangs around musicians?
A drummer! :lol: vingertje :lol: :wink: =D> #-o
jjono
High Draft Pick

Post by jjono »

One for all the drummers out there to use.

What's the difference between a gynecologist and a drummer :?:

A gynecologist only has to look at 1 cvnt at a time :lol: :lol:
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Our band had a drummer who was really useless so we replaced him with Rowland.

Rowland turns up on time, is never pissed, keeps time and doesn't try to sing. Just plug him in and away he goes!!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark