Last Foray

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Last Foray

Post by sconsey »

New recording, check us out http://www.myspace.com/lastforay add us as friends
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Re: Last Foray

Post by nmgilbert »

Nice work Sconsey! I can hear the muse influence. What do you play? How long you been together? Gigging yet? How old are you guys?
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

Hey, thanx. I play the drums. Ive only ever heard two songs from Muse so can't say I'm influenced by them, but my guitarist loves them, lol. Last Foray has been together for nearly 2 months, so not long, so hopefully plenty more improvement in us. We are hoping to get another few songs under our belt, and start gigging Jan/Feb next year. We have played one so far, it was quite fun, and a good chance to see where we were at. I'm 20, lead guitarist just turned 16, guitar and vocals is 18, and bass player is 23. So a fair age gap between us all. Are you from QLD?
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Post by nmgilbert »

That's cool man. I'm from Vic so no i'm not from Qld. I played in a band myself for about 4 years from about the age of 18 and i gotta say we improved a stack over that time so i'm sure you guys will improve too.
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

Sweet as! What instrument did you play? Do u still play? Yeah, we are continuously improving since we recorded, which is a good sign....And getting a little bit more heavier, which is the way I like it! :lol:
nmgilbert
On the Rookie List

Post by nmgilbert »

Initially I played guitar and sung but after a while I ended up just singing. But yeah, don't really play at all now - just lost the drive to do it.

I used to be into the heavy stuff too, but i've mellowed out a fair bit in the last couple of years. I tend to go for a bit of everything style-wise now.