Gday Gday

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
stonersmate
Top Up Player

Gday Gday

Post by stonersmate »

Just occured to me i didn't really introduce myself, well i didn't know if i should but meh i'm bored as so here we go. I'm a bombers supporter from Perth, my names Mark and i love argueing with the coaster supportes aswell as the faggot (dockers) supporters.

Barracked for Essendon for aslong as i can remember, well actually i do remember liking west coast for a while, but yeah someone must of brainwashed me and since then on its been red n black all the way. I go to most, if not all the bombers games in Perth, my favs would have to be The elimination final against freo, and the pre season game this year against the eagles where we won by 50 or so points.

I'm 18 so i started watching Bombers games around '96, so i missed out on alot of culture from the 80's, early 90's n such. If anyone cares my fav players are Hird(duh) Lucas, Stanton and Nashy(Shame what happened to him against the tiges, but he will be back, and he will be a gun in a few years). My fav game ever was against the Eagles in round 3 '04, and this years game against the cokers. Great memorys.

Well thats about it, hope you lot get used to me posting around here coz i've been searching for a place to rant about my team, and it's good to see a couple of other posters from Perth. See you at the game on saturday, hope we dont get flogged by too much.

Laterz
red n black til i die
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Have faith, my Western Australian friend. We will be surprisingly competitive this weekend ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

welcome mate and post away always looking for new people to chat with around here
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals