Wog Freinds and Aussie Friends

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Wog Freinds and Aussie Friends

Post by Rossoneri »

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Move out when they're 18 with the full support of their parents.
WOG FRIENDS: Move out when they're 28, having saved for that nice house and are a week away from getting married...unless there's room for the newlyweds at home.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: When their mum visits them she brings a nice bunt cake and you sip coffee and chat.
WOG FRIENDS: When their mum visits them she brings 3 days worth of food and begins to immediately tidy up, dust, do the laundry or rearrange the furniture.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Their dads always call before they come over to visit them and it's usually only on special occasions.
WOG FRIENDS: Are not at all fazed when their dads come over, unannounced, on a Saturday morning at 8:00am and start pruning the trees with a chainsaw or renovating the garage.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: You can leave your kids with them and you always worry if everything is going to be ok plus you have to feed them after you pick them up.
WOG FRIENDS: No problem, leave the kids there and if they get out of line
the WOG friend can set them straight...plus they get fed.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Always pay retail and look in the yellow pages when they need something done.
WOG FRIENDS: Just call their dad or uncle and ask for another dad's or uncle's phone number to get it done...cash deal, know what I mean.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Will come over for cake and coffee and expect cake and coffee, no more.
WOG FRIENDS: Will come over for cake and coffee and expect an antipasto, a few bottles of wine, a pasta dish, a choice of two meats, salad, bread, potatoes, a nice dessert cake, fruit, coffee and a few after dinner drinks...time permitting there will be a late lunch as well.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Think that being a wog is a great thing.
WOG FRIENDS: KNOW that being a wog is a great thing.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Never ask for food
WOG FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Will say hello
WOG FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
WOG FRIENDS: Call your parents mum and dad.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
WOG FRIENDS: Cry with you.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave
WOG FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing and just being
together

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
WOG FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
WOG FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
WOG FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, 'I'm home!'

AUSSIE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
WOG FRIENDS: Will share this with other wog friends.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

White people are different from black people. White people have names like Lenny, whereas black people have names like Carl.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Rosso, I like that :) Tho I fit into many more wogfriends than aussiefriends ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

Staggy wrote:White people are different from black people. White people have names like Lenny, whereas black people have names like Carl.
:D :D :D
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

And the black people are always like "Hey Bitch!" and the Indian people, we do not call our women in such a way.
hillchaser
High Draft Pick

Post by hillchaser »

I'm not going to forward this on to anyone.

But how about this .. when i first started dating my wife back in uni ..I went to pick her up for our first 'real' date and her Mum jumps in the car as well and comes along for our first date. I had to laugh at this ...

Also my father in law thinks that any tree that doesn't produce edible fruit is taking up space.

The great thing about being a skippy the bush kangaroo in a wog family is that noone expects anything from you.. i can just sit around and watch foxtel ..then get up and eat .. talk for a few minutes and then get back to fight night.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

hillchaser wrote:I'm not going to forward this on to anyone.

But how about this .. when i first started dating my wife back in uni ..I went to pick her up for our first 'real' date and her Mum jumps in the car as well and comes along for our first date. I had to laugh at this ...

Also my father in law thinks that any tree that doesn't produce edible fruit is taking up space.

The great thing about being a skippy the bush kangaroo in a wog family is that noone expects anything from you.. i can just sit around and watch foxtel ..then get up and eat .. talk for a few minutes and then get back to fight night.
And I bet you are the only who is allowed to park in your father in laws driveway and not get told off? :lol: