Bluey

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Bluey, i know you're reading this, so i'll keep it short:

You're not very smart. And i hope your alleged bipolar disorder brings you many, many, many more depressed states over the coming years; hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, you'll get such a severe bout of depression you'll suicide. That would bring much joy to us all.
The piss ant little ****** wouldnt be able to find the motivation. Lets face it, he would be in no state to whinge and whine about the funeral would he? I can see it now. The Preist: "Bluey, he was a misunderstood man". Bluey from beyond the grave: "How is this not abuse.....Zieg hail etc etc".
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

robbie67 wrote:

You're not very smart. And i hope your alleged bipolar disorder brings you many, many, many more depressed states over the coming years; hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, you'll get such a severe bout of depression you'll suicide. That would bring much joy to us all.
The piss ant little ****** wouldnt be able to find the motivation. Lets face it, he would be in no state to whinge and whine about the funeral would he? I can see it now. The Preist: "Bluey, he was a misunderstood man". Bluey from beyond the grave: "How is this not abuse.....Zieg hail etc etc".
Gold Robbie.
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

Koala wrote:
The Man from Bomberland wrote:I laughed at the jizz too Dingus ;) I didn't know she had it in her..
*waits for the comments*
You all probably won't believe me but I didn't mean that :oops:
Bombers till' I die
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Damn we need to be able to give rep. somehow!!!
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote: The Preist: "Bluey, he was a misunderstood man". Bluey from beyond the grave: "How is this not abuse.....Zieg hail etc etc".
Hahahahahahaha :lol:

He would be correcting the priest's grammar and pronunciation as well.

"Its 'unloved' not 'un loved'!. Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary!"
bluey

Post by bluey »

robbie67 wrote:

Jimmy I dont really have bipolar disorder, I just made it up because Im a sad little cock sucker with no life. I do however suffer from multiple personality disorder. However I may end up doing what you suggest if Robbie doesnt ever forgive me, because brother? I Love You
Blidge
On the Rookie List

Post by Blidge »

If you are reading this Bluey do us a favour, after the Bulldogs game friday walk upto westgate and jump off so we can all watch you plummet to your most welcome death.

you piece of shit
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

How is this not abuse :P
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Is this a hangover from modding BT or am I the only person who thinks mebbe the comments about topping oneself is a little over the line?

We know the guy is a cock knocker, but isn't it more horrible for him to live with himself then that? :wink:

Seriously but.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Seriously though, I would love to know how he knew that BT was shutting down before anybody else.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Megan wrote:Is this a hangover from modding BT or am I the only person who thinks mebbe the comments about topping oneself is a little over the line?

We know the guy is a cock knocker, but isn't it more horrible for him to live with himself then that? :wink:

Seriously but.
Nah didnt you read his posts? He knows he deserves it.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Megan wrote:Is this a hangover from modding BT or am I the only person who thinks mebbe the comments about topping oneself is a little over the line?
Yep, most certainly a hangover from modding BT :D . Don't worry, i'm sure you'll soon come to your senses :P.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Rosso, he didn't, he was being an arsehole. He was probably told we might be shut down to placate him and it just ended up that way.

Trust me he was told nothing before Brad and I.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

Seriously but.
Agreed. as I said on the old forum (man, that place is sooo 48 hours ago..):
Murder, She wrote:Let's put it in perspective: We need to move the forum, hardly a big deal. Bluey will die lonely and hated, too poor to afford the incontinence pads he so desperately needs, living in a one bedder above a sex shop in Footscray, eating cat food and lying in his own excrement.

I know whose life I'd rather lead.
Who do you trust to keep interest rates low?
bdodgey
Regular Senior Player

Post by bdodgey »

bluey wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

Jimmy I dont really have bipolar disorder, I just made it up because Im a sad little cock sucker with no life. I do however suffer from multiple personality disorder. However I may end up doing what you suggest if Robbie doesnt ever forgive me, because brother? I Love You
Meh bluey.

Bluey is so last week.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Wow A Bluey Free Website...
Hooray!!!

Abandon a sinking BT Ship... :shock:
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Mees hopes that wees never has to hear or see from that waste of time little shit that helped destroy a great BT...with his whinging and whining about Who knows what???

Going down with the sinking ship - 1 can only hope!!!
:roll:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Somehow I don't think he'll find this forum.