Promoting AFL in Europe

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.

Should the AFL promote their game in Europe?

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 16

jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Koala
Champion of Essendon

Post by Koala »

serkan wrote:
Koala wrote:
serkan wrote:the football was a present i asked for from my uncle who was visiting us from australia, im going to need another football, is there anyway i can get one?

you could buy one?
:roll:
Very hard to buy one when your in a predominately soccer country, I remember there was this website where you can buy and sell things, If someone could tell me, I would appreciate it
you're on the internet, and you've found your way to BomberTalk, yet you can't find your way to Google? the "distance" must be playing tricks with your brain :roll:
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Koala wrote:
serkan wrote:
Koala wrote:
serkan wrote:the football was a present i asked for from my uncle who was visiting us from australia, im going to need another football, is there anyway i can get one?

you could buy one?
Very hard to buy one when your in a predominately soccer country, I remember there was this website where you can buy and sell things, If someone could tell me, I would appreciate it
you're on the internet, and you've found your way to BomberTalk, yet you can't find your way to Google? the "distance" must be playing tricks with your brain :roll:
sorry Koala, I didnt mean to offend you, and your right. I completely forgot about google.
Koala
Champion of Essendon

Post by Koala »

serkan wrote:
Koala wrote:
serkan wrote:
Koala wrote:

you could buy one?
sorry Koala, I didnt mean to offend you, and your right. I completely forgot about google.
Google is an excellent tool. Lets you look up all sorts of interesting information. Like how to track an IP. Very interesting stuff.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

It was established a while ago that this bloke is Bluey.

Or blueysback2, whatever his name was.

Maybe he wants a fresh start?
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

It's so sad it almost beggars belief. Creating alter-egos on an internet forum. It gives me something to aspire not to be ;)
Bombers till' I die
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

In defence of serkan or whoever he is, he hasnt really been the dick he (bluey) was a while ago.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Koala
Champion of Essendon

Post by Koala »

I just dislike the dishonesty. It's one thing to tell a bit of a white lie, that wasn't really meant to be deceitful or harmful, just happened to pop out. But deliberately lying, deliberately creating an alter ego, and continuing to lie, pretending to be something they're not? it's really sad.
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Once again, I apologise, when I made Bluey4060, it was meant to be a joke. It looks like it wasnt a very good joke. I apologise again.
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Rossoneri wrote:It was established a while ago that this bloke is Bluey.

Or blueysback2, whatever his name was.

Maybe he wants a fresh start?
If you all honestly believe that I am bluey, why dont you delete my account?

I'm not tempting you to do it but if it'll make you guys happy, then do it.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

serkan wrote:Once again, I apologise, when I made Bluey4060, it was meant to be a joke. It looks like it wasnt a very good joke. I apologise again.
I agree. It wasnt a very good joke. It was just stupid.

We wont ban you... yet, as technically you havnt done anything wrong on this site. One slip up, anything at all, or if anyone is pissed at you for a valid reason you'll be gone. First and last warning mate.