Funny, Foxy, Foreign, Footy Female

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Easy. The Shell servo on Whitehorse Road, Nunawading.
On the Rookie List

Post by 84859300 »

Doctor Fish wrote:Easy. The Shell servo on Whitehorse Road, Nunawading.
Is that open again, last I saw it it had all fences around it??
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Ha! Looks like more clues are necessary:

Well chances are the person they were waiting for has produced one more of the product that the people were waiting to buy than he himself has consumed in his lifetime. And I use consume in it's broadest and slightly inappropriate sense. dom_105 is on the right track.

P.S. Same job, Keri :)

P.P.S. All these games make it look as though the answer is in any way interesting but hopefully we all know it's really just to pass the time
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Whoa. I know the answer and I wouldn't have got it from that clue!
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

keri wrote:Whoa. I know the answer and I wouldn't have got it from that clue!
Geez we may as well get some mileage out of it. It's a long wait til Round One!
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Too true. Have you changed your MSN address?
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I would have made you all proud when I pissed a certain collection of people today by saying "while you're waiting for him to get here I'd like to make you all feel at home by letting you know that we've colluded with our largest competitor to inflate the price"
Seeing as i know the answer, that comment was very appropriate and couldn't have been directed at a more deserved bunch of people :). But knowing the sort of people that would stand around waiting for this undoubtedly forgettable manifestation of the product you retail, your comment probably went straight through to Gilchrist for most of them :lol:.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Filthy wrote:
Megan wrote:I'm unsure if I can really be a hottie-meter girl, because whilst I think the Irish accent is very sexy, I have a distrust of short girls.
They're all the same height horizontal Megs :roll:
Class!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Keri, Filth is all about class ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Filthy wrote:
Megan wrote:Keri, Filth is all about class ;)
Thank Megs...I do actually have class as befitting St Bernards as my Alma Mater.

When in the old days my associates used to chew their arms off when waking up with a woofa not knowing her name, I at least stayed for breaky! :shock:
It's the least you could get of the experience.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Filthy wrote:
Megan wrote:I'm unsure if I can really be a hottie-meter girl, because whilst I think the Irish accent is very sexy, I have a distrust of short girls.
They're all the same height horizontal Megs :roll:
No they are not!!
Koala
Champion of Essendon

Post by Koala »

can I make a guess AB? :P
tom9779
Club Captain

Re: Funny, Foxy, Foreign, Footy Female

Post by tom9779 »

[quote="AnarchicBomber"]Just thought I' ... e I had atwork today (humour me. It makes work seem somehow worth something). I work in retail and in the drudgery that that entails you look for aesthetic stimulation wherever you can find it (which is a highfalutin way of saying you pray for a hot chick). So I was rather brightened up when a gorgeous member of the fairer sex wandered up to me to ask for assistance. She was tiny but had blue eyes, a cute face and a killer smile. I was even more enamoured when she spoke - she had an Irish accent that sounded almost musical. To my delight she was incredibly friendly and it wasn't long before I was asking myself if I could be any more in love with this girl (I'm a hopeless romantic). So I asked her if she were here on holiday or work. She said work. I asked what she was doing (gosh I'm rude) to which she replied "I'm actually doing producing and footy reporting for Foxsports and afl.com". So the next thing I asked myself was "Is ten minutes of conversation an adequate prelude to a marriage proposal?". So we chatted about footy for a while and she told me a funny little story:

Turns out during trade week she was doing the rounds and found herself in a lift with her cameraman and Rodney Eade. The cameraman was a Bomber fan and voiced his hope that we could get something for Kepler Bradley. Rocket's contribution was "What do you reckon you'll get for him? A box of tennis balls?"[/quote]

good story, rocket eh....

a small chance the same girl reads footy discussion boards for info/scoop/ideas for stories about footy.

in which case,there is a small chance she crosses this forum, I hope she reads this post, felt the same way about ya and sends you a message.
NIFTY

Re: Funny, Foxy, Foreign, Footy Female

Post by NIFTY »

AnarchicBomber wrote:Just thought I'd relate an exchange I had at work today (humour me. It makes work seem somehow worth something). I work in retail and in the drudgery that that entails you look for aesthetic stimulation wherever you can find it (which is a highfalutin way of saying you pray for a hot chick). So I was rather brightened up when a gorgeous member of the fairer sex wandered up to me to ask for assistance. She was tiny but had blue eyes, a cute face and a killer smile. I was even more enamoured when she spoke - she had an Irish accent that sounded almost musical. To my delight she was incredibly friendly and it wasn't long before I was asking myself if I could be any more in love with this girl (I'm a hopeless romantic). So I asked her if she were here on holiday or work. She said work. I asked what she was doing (gosh I'm rude) to which she replied "I'm actually doing producing and footy reporting for Foxsports and afl.com". So the next thing I asked myself was "Is ten minutes of conversation an adequate prelude to a marriage proposal?". So we chatted about footy for a while and she told me a funny little story:

Turns out during trade week she was doing the rounds and found herself in a lift with her cameraman and Rodney Eade. The cameraman was a Bomber fan and voiced his hope that we could get something for Kepler Bradley. Rocket's contribution was "What do you reckon you'll get for him? A box of tennis balls?"
surely you call her to come in to pick up the goods and when she come in you get nude and sit on the counter spread eagle...lighting your own farts...she will LOVE IT