Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Gimps » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Teresa Palmer.. Faaaaaark me! She's on the movie Bedtime Stories at the moment. UNBELIEVABLE!

User avatar
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend
Posts: 16192
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Cranbourne

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Jazz_84 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

useless thread without pics
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Gimps » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Jazz_84 wrote:useless thread without pics
Image

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

What on gods green earth was she doing letting that walrus stick one to her?

User avatar
Megan
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12350
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:08 pm
Location: Location Location.

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Megan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Thresa Palmer would make an exceptional porn name... and I suspect most of you would think an exceptional porn star too 8)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by bomberdonnie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 am

Megan wrote:Thresa Palmer would make an exceptional porn name... and I suspect most of you would think an exceptional porn star too 8)
Nah she is way too pretty to be a porn star

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Gimps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:53 pm

bomberdonnie wrote:
Megan wrote:Thresa Palmer would make an exceptional porn name... and I suspect most of you would think an exceptional porn star too 8)
Nah she is way too pretty to be a porn star
There's plenty of good looking porn stars out there mate. You'll have to stop buying you DVD's from the bargain bin :lol:

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by bomberdonnie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Gimps wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Megan wrote:Thresa Palmer would make an exceptional porn name... and I suspect most of you would think an exceptional porn star too 8)
Nah she is way too pretty to be a porn star
There's plenty of good looking porn stars out there mate. You'll have to stop buying you DVD's from the bargain bin :lol:
Or watching my own home made stuff

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Gimps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Jeeeeeeeesus.. why did I just have a picture the hairy fat bloke that they show on the footy show when taking the piss out of Garry Lyon? :wink:

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by bomberdonnie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Gimps wrote:Jeeeeeeeesus.. why did I just have a picture the hairy fat bloke that they show on the footy show when taking the piss out of Garry Lyon? :wink:
Have we met?

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Stuart Dew's Ex Missus

Post by Gimps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 pm

bomberdonnie wrote:
Gimps wrote:Jeeeeeeeesus.. why did I just have a picture the hairy fat bloke that they show on the footy show when taking the piss out of Garry Lyon? :wink:
Have we met?
Ha ha..

Post Reply