A Few Thoughts

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

A Few Thoughts

Post by robrulz5 »

- Those first two guys who thought Superman was a bird or a plane...Why the hell were they so excited???

-I was at the ATM the other day and an elderly women approached, and asked if I could help her check her balance.....so I pushed her.

-When they discover the centre of the universe a lot of people are going to be disappointed they are not it.

-Quitting Facebook is the new adult version of running away from home. We all know you are doing it for attention and we all know you will be back.

-Facebook is like a fridge. You know there is nothing in there but you still check every 10 minutes.

-Online gaming: where anyone worse than you is a n00b...and where anyone better than you has no life.

-My girlfriend told me to see things from a women's point of view...I looked out the kitchen window.

- leave homework to the last day because I'll be older and therefore wiser.

-If someone says "I Love You" and you don't feel the same way, just say "I Love YouTube" really fast.

-Children are like farts, your own are ok but there is something wrong with everyone elses.

-Scientists have proved that 1294739 people on the internet are lazy because they didn't even read the number.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Re: A Few Thoughts

Post by swoodley »

haha...I didn't read the number :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

haha me either =D>
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Everytime I see someone somebody spell a word wrong I look down at the keyboard and see how close the letter is to the letters thats suppose to be there, to see if its socially acceptable to misspell said word.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robrulz5 wrote:Everytime I see someone somebody spell a word wrong I look down at the keyboard and see how close the letter is to the letters thats suppose to be there, to see if its socially acceptable to misspell said word.
I do exactly the same thing

I ask is that a typo or are you just a f****** retard
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I once made a typo to Pazza, as I touch type, and I had my right hand one key too far to the right... I meant to say bugger... I'll let you work out what I called him..
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Megan wrote:I once made a typo to Pazza, as I touch type, and I had my right hand one key too far to the right... I meant to say bugger... I'll let you work out what I called him..
hahaha
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

:lol:

I also didn't read the number. #-o
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.