Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
User avatar
j-mac31
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15233
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: The city of brotherly love (Detroit)

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by j-mac31 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:50 pm

You jiiiiiiiiiiiive turkey!
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

User avatar
robrulz5
Essendon Legend
Posts: 20013
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by robrulz5 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:04 pm

j-mac31 wrote:You jiiiiiiiiiiiive turkey!
Did you just call me a jive turkey?

User avatar
j-mac31
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15233
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: The city of brotherly love (Detroit)

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by j-mac31 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

robrulz5 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:You jiiiiiiiiiiiive turkey!
Did you just call me a jive turkey?
http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season7/palooza3.mp3
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

User avatar
robrulz5
Essendon Legend
Posts: 20013
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by robrulz5 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 pm

j-mac31 wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:You jiiiiiiiiiiiive turkey!
Did you just call me a jive turkey?
http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season7/palooza3.mp3
I was thinking of this one

http://youtu.be/BlcqSsQfK68[/youtube]

User avatar
robrulz5
Essendon Legend
Posts: 20013
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by robrulz5 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Quiet in here.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25799
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:25 pm

robrulz5 wrote:Quiet in here.
Some of us are out drinking the drink of the just!
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 am

BenDoolan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Quiet in here.
Some of us are out drinking the drink of the just!
I have been hanging around local footy grounds trying to hear the sonic boom of hamstrings tearing.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12844
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by Sismis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 am

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Quiet in here.
Some of us are out drinking the drink of the just!
I have been hanging around local footy grounds trying to hear the sonic boom of hamstrings tearing.
It's quite common for hamstrings (and any other muscles) to make snapping noises if enough fibres tear at the same time.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 am

Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Quiet in here.
Some of us are out drinking the drink of the just!
I have been hanging around local footy grounds trying to hear the sonic boom of hamstrings tearing.
It's quite common for hamstrings (and any other muscles) to make snapping noises if enough fibres tear at the same time.
No doubt.

I am sure it is also common for the person involved not to hear it, yet someone 50m away to hear it clearly.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12844
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by Sismis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 am

bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Quiet in here.
Some of us are out drinking the drink of the just!
I have been hanging around local footy grounds trying to hear the sonic boom of hamstrings tearing.
It's quite common for hamstrings (and any other muscles) to make snapping noises if enough fibres tear at the same time.
No doubt.

I am sure it is also common for the person involved not to hear it, yet someone 50m away to hear it clearly.
I'm sure with tearing your hamstring that badly that there would be nothing distracting you from hearing it.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:50 am

Sismis wrote: I'm sure with tearing your hamstring that badly that there would be nothing distracting you from hearing it.
Pain does travel faster than sound, after all.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25799
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:19 pm

bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote: I'm sure with tearing your hamstring that badly that there would be nothing distracting you from hearing it.
Pain does travel faster than sound, after all.
:lol:
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12844
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by Sismis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Sismis wrote:Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.
There is no need to bring the hocus pocus scientific facts into the discussion.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12844
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by Sismis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:01 pm

bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.
There is no need to bring the hocus pocus scientific facts into the discussion.
Appologies,I am a shit bloke and cannot help myself.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.
There is no need to bring the hocus pocus scientific facts into the discussion.
Appologies,I am a shit bloke and cannot help myself.
I am just trying to catch the f*** off...c*** thread.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 9190
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by boncer34 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.
There is no need to bring the hocus pocus scientific facts into the discussion.
Appologies,I am a shit bloke and cannot help myself.
I am just trying to catch the f*** off...c*** thread.
Is it true your in Melbourne on Saturday?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm

boncer34 wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Sismis wrote:Assuming there is no pain before the tear I'm sure the difference of 0.03 and 0.003 of a second will make a massive difference.
There is no need to bring the hocus pocus scientific facts into the discussion.
Appologies,I am a shit bloke and cannot help myself.
I am just trying to catch the f*** off...c*** thread.
Is it true your in Melbourne on Saturday?
No mate, will be there when we make the gf though.

User avatar
j-mac31
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15233
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: The city of brotherly love (Detroit)

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by j-mac31 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:43 pm

I have my wisdom teeth coming through and last week I understood why teething babies get shitty.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25799
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Ever noticed when you post, you kill the thread?

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:01 pm

j-mac31 wrote:I have my wisdom teeth coming through and last week I understood why teething babies get shitty.
Did you plaster your gums with Bonjela?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Post Reply