Ted Danson v Ted Danson

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Ted Danson v Ted Danson

Post by grassy1 »

It’s probably happened before,but right now Becker(in it’s latter years) is on Channel 11 and Cheers(in it’s early days) is on Channel 12.

I wonder how many times Becker in particular in recent years,has had the Entire 6 years,repeated over and over by 10 Network.

I don’t mind it for some laughs,but surely there must be some other Comedies on the shelf?

Allowing for the possibility it might all be on Stan or whatever,would it possible for anyone including 10 to put on Free to Air,…..

George and Mildred
Man About The House
Bless This House
Monty Python’s Flying Circus
Gilligan’s Island
The Monkees

Please feel free to add to the list folks.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Ted Danson v Ted Danson

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:12 pm It’s probably happened before,but right now Becker(in it’s latter years) is on Channel 11 and Cheers(in it’s early days) is on Channel 12.

I wonder how many times Becker in particular in recent years,has had the Entire 6 years,repeated over and over by 10 Network.

I don’t mind it for some laughs,but surely there must be some other Comedies on the shelf?

Allowing for the possibility it might all be on Stan or whatever,would it possible for anyone including 10 to put on Free to Air,…..

George and Mildred
Man About The House
Bless This House
Gilligan’s Island
The Monkees

Cancel culture has probably got rid of them all due to their sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic undertones...
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:20 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:12 pm It’s probably happened before,but right now Becker(in it’s latter years) is on Channel 11 and Cheers(in it’s early days) is on Channel 12.

George and Mildred
Man About The House
Bless This House
Gilligan’s Island
The Monkees

Cancel culture has probably got rid of them all due to their sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic undertones...
So even Stokes,Costello and Rupe are running scared on this?

Ok,with the Movie Being The Ricardo’s on the Big Screen,perhaps we can slip Here’s Lucy past the young Nicole Kidman fans?
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Anyone remember Hoppity Hooper?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:48 pm Anyone remember Hoppity Hooper?
Mr Looper? :mrgreen:

Seriously,no mate.If I’ve heard of it,my Victorian Grandfather may have mentioned the show Decades ago.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:20 pm

George and Mildred
Man About The House
Bless This House
Gilligan’s Island
The Monkees

More like the length of the programs. They are too long to run and keep the amount of commercials that the TV stations like/need these days

Jesus - just did some checking - Yootha Joyce was only 53 when she died (of liver failure seems a lot of Brit actors had this condition).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Don’t you just Lurve episodes of Christmas,when it’s 3 months on exactly and 9 months Away!

Becker today,when a Santa in the Doctor’s Office kicks the Bucket,surrounded by kids making Christmas Day requests.

:o :mrgreen:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Noticed a couple of Magnum Co -stars on Walker,Texas Rangers lately.

Roger Moseley,known as TC to his fans,played a Jailbird Father,eager to prove his innocence for Murder to his Daughter and Trivette.

And Larry Manetti,known as Rick,was a down on his luck trickster,willing to do anything for Walker and Trivette to get off his back,including covert surveillance.

And watching old episodes of Are You Being Served had It Ain’t Half Hot Mum stars Donald Hewlett and Michael Knowles putting in a Guest turn in the episode Up Captain Peacock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by grassy1 on Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got to wonder about those wild trunkets! They made you laugh and seemed to flick your emotions in all directions.

Bring them back! Although, seeing some old shows now may make you cringe. “Ahoy there! Ahoy! I said AHOYYYYYYYYY!!!!”

:lol: :lol: =D> :lol: :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Lately I’ve seen Mind Your Language on a loop feed on FB. Dunno how that’s entered the scene there, but it was a hilarious show back in the day. Loved it!

8)
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Just found some DVD’s that were bought ages ago…

Love Thy Neighbour
On The Buses

What a riot :lol:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:18 pm Just found some DVD’s that were bought ages ago…

Love Thy Neighbour
On The Buses

What a riot :lol:

Enjoy! :lol: