Brownlow Rumour

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
5Alive
Top Up Player

Brownlow Rumour

Post by 5Alive »

Has there been any rumbles in Melbourne of a supposed spat betweeb two Vic based teams at after party?? =P~
I bleed black with a red sash
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Brownlow Rumour

Post by grassy1 »

Duuno the Table arrangements,but I did see CHANCE BATEMAN smiling(and genuinely happy for the winner) behind the Doggies Table which therefore meant the HAWKS were right behind them.Any ILL FEELING between them and the Bulldogs?
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

5Alive wrote:Has there been any rumbles in Melbourne of a supposed spat betweeb two Vic based teams at after party?? =P~
Not that I've heard, have you heard anything?
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Well c'mon you can't lay bait out like that and not tell us :D

Just say 'apparently' a lot and 'the alleged team' ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
5Alive
Top Up Player

Post by 5Alive »

Sorry guys wasnt a tease :shock: Heard on one of the radio stations over here that at one of the Bars in Crown, I think the one up top that has the huge open area, two Melbourne based teams crossed paths and it was a heated exchanged and the two teams are well known to absolutley hate each other??? Being from Perth Im not up to speed with the behind the scenes action, I would of thought all teams hated each other?
I bleed black with a red sash
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Mmmmm,possibly CARLTON and COLLINGWOOD?Perhaps the Vic Media let this one go if FEV's in the SHIT again.Only so many CANS of WORMS they can open with him.Any Video footage from CROWN?Good seeing ya here,5Alive.Getting a bit Tiresome on the Goss with 1 particular topic.Seems like 1 person against the other 8 clubs.Actually,that''d be moreso with DR LION. :roll: