To ALL you whingers...

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Gyoza
Club Captain

Re: To ALL you whingers...

Post by Gyoza »

Who are you talking to? I'm seriously starting to think you've lost the plot.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

What a load of f****** frog shit! I VOTE, so I have every right to whinge about the shit things Governments do.

Until then, stop talking shit and do things better.
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Filthy wrote:Got a suggestion. If you feel so strongly about it all.....join a political party...don't care which one...and try and make a difference.

In the meantime and until you do...you have no right bitching because you are not involved in the process....you are just like whinging poms. If you all lead your lives in such a negative frame of mind, you must be completely miserable 24/7. Great company? Not.
What a stupid post from somebody who has obviously gone senile.

Ok Filth, have it your way. But until you coach at AFL level, you have absolutely no right to bitch and moan about decisions made by the coach, and until you play at AFL level, you have absolutely no right to bitch and moan about the AFL players skill level.

Oh MH, are you in a political party?

And Filth, you can continue to attack people for their choice in politics, but who is the one who started a new thread every f****** day when Howard was in charge? You weren't exactly Mr Positivity througout that period!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Yep Filth; we live in the best country in the world but to hear all endless carping that goes on virtually 24/7 especially in the mass media, you'd think we were living in a third world country...And we have the temerity to call the Poms whinging Pommy bast****ds....sheesh there could be no greater whingers in this world than us.

I reckon all the serial whingers out there should P**ss off and go and live in another country....try America, just saw on SBS news tonight that 44 million YES THAT'S 44,000,000 people in that so called richest country in the world live below the poverty line and that 51 million cannot afford health insurance. Aah America, the richest third world country in the world.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Filthy wrote:....against local, state or federal Governments.

-You whinge that a de-sal plant that you say should have been started 10 years ago, 4 years into a 14 year drought that no one could have foreseen, and what its costing now and going forward :roll: , essentially ignoring that building it now drought proofs Victoria in an age of undeniable climate change in a world where de-sal plant construction is a global phenonema!

-You whinge about council rates.

-You whinge about getting booked going above the speed limit when getting a speed ticket is voluntary.

-You whinge about all the Governments ALLEGED mistakes.... but do you ever celebrate their many unreported, of course :roll: triumphs? No way.

-You whinge about the fly on the wall :evil:

Got a suggestion. If you feel so strongly about it all.....join a political party...don't care which one...and try and make a difference.

In the meantime and until you do...you have no right bitching because you are not involved in the process....you are just like whinging poms. If you all lead your lives in such a negative frame of mind, you must be completely miserable 24/7. Great company? Not.

FYI...I am a member of a Political Party, attend meetings and have a say.
f*** me, you have lost it. You are a member of a Politcal Party, that explains a lot.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Q: Have you now or ever been a member of the Labor Party ?

A: Yes I was once a financial member. Now I am more of a general supporter. I dont think Labor is perfect but if comes down to a choice of who I trust to have the people's interests at heart and what is the greater good for society I will more often than not side with the ALP. I have always, since I can remember, had a keen interest in political events in this country.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote:Pretty well the response/s I expected.

Insults and put downs from the usual suspects. A typical Aussie response these days; ignore the message and shoot the messenger.

In the early 90's ....before he got elected, I met with Jeff Kennett to discuss some advertising that he organised for my business (didn't go well :lol: ). He is a good guy though his politics I obviously disagree with. I whinged about a few Govt things a that time and it was he that suggested to me;

"that if you wish to have a voice in changing things you believe to be wrong then you must become a part of the process by joining a political party and develop and influence Poilcy."

If we had more Australians directly involved in the political processes of our democracy,there is no doubt in my mind or that of Jeff's, that we would had an even better country that is already the best in world as Pev points. Was it Western Red who recently returned from working o/s that he couldn't believe the whinging from people here, saying how great we are compared to elsewhere? You have only got to travel to see this. I have and will never have another o/s holiday. My eldest daughter (20) has been to Europe (3 times) and Japan these last 3 years. She sees no need to go gallivanting around the world anymore short term. :|

However I never have forgotten what Jeff said 20 years ago. But as much as things change, nothing changes :( Poor fella, my country.....nah........She'll be right mate :roll:
Complete and utter frog shit again. I got your message the first time.

You do not have to be part of a political party to "change" things. I thought the Federal election made that very clear to one and all. It is the VOTERS who influence the way things are governed. So to call everyone whingers because they disagree with certain decisions or policy is what I call treating the electorate with contempt - and political suicide. So it is no surprise that you agree with Kennett (an arrogant piece of shit) on that point.

I dare any politician to come out and say "you're all a pack of whingers. If you feel so strongly about it all.....join a political party...don't care which one...and try and make a difference.

In the meantime and until you do...you have no right bitching because you are not involved in the process....you are just like whinging poms. If you all lead your lives in such a negative frame of mind, you must be completely miserable 24/7. Great company? Not."

What do you think the result will be at the election? Haha......that's right....total obliteration.

You are our servant, not our master.

And in regard to your "best country in the world" status, and that no-one should whinge, I hope you keep that in mind when we next have a Liberal government and stop your whinging.

Oh, but that's right, you're part of a political party and you have that right :roll:
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote:I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of others to differ from me in opinion. Thomas Jefferson

However I choose never argue with a fool – they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience :|
That's good advice. I shall take it up one day....

In the mean time, I shall continue to argue with a fool.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote:Thank you for agreeing that you are indeed a fool.

Nevertheless I will continue to defend your right to be one.
You're proving to be exactly that.

Please continue......

You really haven't had a good year.
Essendunny
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Filthy wrote:Pretty well the response/s I expected.

Insults and put downs from the usual suspects. A typical Aussie response these days; ignore the message and shoot the messenger.

In the early 90's ....before he got elected, I met with Jeff Kennett to discuss some advertising that he organised for my business (didn't go well :lol: ). He is a good guy though his politics I obviously disagree with. I whinged about a few Govt things a that time and it was he that suggested to me;

"that if you wish to have a voice in changing things you believe to be wrong then you must become a part of the process by joining a political party and develop and influence Poilcy."

If we had more Australians directly involved in the political processes of our democracy,there is no doubt in my mind or that of Jeff's, that we would had an even better country that is already the best in world as Pev points. Was it Western Red who recently returned from working o/s that he couldn't believe the whinging from people here, saying how great we are compared to elsewhere? You have only got to travel to see this. I have and will never have another o/s holiday. My eldest daughter (20) has been to Europe (3 times) and Japan these last 3 years. She sees no need to go gallivanting around the world anymore short term. :|

However I never have forgotten what Jeff said 20 years ago. But as much as things change, nothing changes :( Poor fella, my country.....nah........She'll be right mate :roll:
Ha, you amaze me.

I was a member of the Young Labour Party in my teens. And, I was one of ten selected Australia wide to visit Canberra - to meet all of the leading politicians, and get a general feel for the caper.

Prior to leaving for that trip, I was heading to a career in politics. But, after meeting the 'leaders' of our country - I realised that it wasn't for me. I realised I needed the following qualities:

- Liar
- Backstabber
- Arse-licker
- Developed delusinal thoughts

And the number one quality - I knew I had to be a carnt.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Interesting original thread Filth and it has certainly raised a few hackles around here.

Without wanting to be seen to be a whinger, could you please explain why being a member of a political party should be a necessary criterion if one wants to have "a whinge" about a particular government or political party?

I thought that part of living in a democracy was having "the right to free speech"

Please tell me if I am wrong.

Respectfully yours

swoodley
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Filthy wrote:-You whinge about all the Governments ALLEGED mistakes.... but do you ever celebrate their many unreported, of course :roll: triumphs? No way.
I can't remember you volunteering your support of the many, unreported triumphs of the Howard Government.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

So is that where we are at then, whinging is OK, but only on your terms?

Just incidentally, So You Think, chance for the double?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

But Joolia can backflip on her policies within a week of her cabinet being sworn in but thats ok.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/796 ... be-kept-pm
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Careful Berty, that counts as a whinge.

Though I find it ironic that Filthy seems to be having a whinge about the whingers, especially in his last post.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Filthy wrote: [Dom (Dominic? Ti regazzi di Italiano?)...you obviously have some trams and trains.

Lets define whinging first:

Definition of “whinging”:
Whinge: To complain, gripe; protest (A Dictionary of Australian Colloquialisms 1996: 413)
Whinge: If you say someone whinges, you mean that they complain about something unjustly or uselessly. (Australian Learners Dictionary: The first Australian Dictionary for Learners of English. 1997: 898)

Other definitions from online and people around are:

Whinge: complains a lot (whinging is similar to whining); complains continually; complain without doing anything about it; endlessly complain about something; complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner; to complain, especially about something which does not seem important.

Some people here whinge about local/state/federal governments about what they do or don't do and then do nothing about it. Is that right? All I did was to highlight historical facts.
FMD, you just don't get it do you? By complaining about a certain government, a policy or a politician, we are in fact doing something about it when we vote. Don't you understand that concept?

You're putting yourself on a pedestal and crowing about how the ol' mighty Filthy is the caped crusader of Victoria. Get off your soap box and stop your ******* whinging. You are the biggest culprit when it comes to it.

Throw all the definitions you like from every source you can - you fit them all.

You owe everyone in here an apology for your condescending piece of shit thread. But I know by your Kennett style arrogance that it won't be forthcoming.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Haha Filth has totally lost the plot

Who gives a f***

So You Think is a dead set certainty
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

But when the Libs were in and had to negotiate their policies through the Senate and the changed you called them Liars.

You can't have it both ways
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Filthy wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:Haha Filth has totally lost the plot

Who gives a f***

Whats a dead set certainty is that you are another Internet Hero.

I'd love to belt you but I wouldn't know which head to punch.

Brainless twit.
Wow...totally meltdown. :lol:
Sorry to see whatever it may be that has caused this.
Take a deep breath. You've written some great stuff in this forum but every single word in this thread was not worth the energy your fingers used up.

:shock:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Filthy wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:Haha Filth has totally lost the plot

Who gives a f***

Whats a dead set certainty is that you are another Internet Hero.

I'd love to belt you but I wouldn't know which head to punch.

Brainless twit.
Do you know what irony is?

Here is a fine definition for you:

Someone calling a person an internet hero then soon after making a physical threat against the same person.

Your dribbling on this forum is getting worse by the day filth... Might be time to hang up the keyboard and go see a very good shrink... Dunno just a thought.