Distressing

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
boris
On the Rookie List

Re: Distressing

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote:Thanks Boris! Nice to know you think you learned something.
Mate I"m learning every time I read you.
electrickery
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote:Thanks Boris!
I love you .
see, that wasn't so hard....

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
electrickery
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boris wrote:
Gimps wrote:Thanks Boris! Nice to know you think you learned something.
Mate I"m learning every time I read you.
No problem. Let me know when you want to be schooled in any aspect of life.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote: But, what shits me is wankers that talk like they have never shown predjudice towards anyone.
I understand Gimps - we all know Carlton supporters.
electrickery
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote: wanker ****** liar., kiss my arse. IMO parts of our brain pack prejudice,
I knew people would be offended by it, and it's understandable But, shits wankers that FMD. What a load of shit. Show me the numbers on the incidents of violence on white Anglo Saxon people. Stupid
Slightly paraphrased : Gimps in his own words. He is teaching me.
electrickery
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boris wrote:
Gimps wrote: wanker ****** liar., kiss my arse. IMO parts of our brain pack prejudice,
I knew people would be offended by it, and it's understandable But, shits wankers that FMD. What a load of shit. Show me the numbers on the incidents of violence on white Anglo Saxon people. Stupid
Slightly paraphrased : Gimps in his own words. He is teaching me.
You might want to give it away old chumb, you're just looking desperate and slightly intelligence challenged at the moment.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote: , you're just looking slightly intelligence challenged at the moment.
Coming from you the master I take this as a high compliment. "intelligence challenged"
Noice.
electrickery
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boris wrote:
Gimps wrote: , you're just looking slightly intelligence challenged at the moment.
Coming from you the master I take this as a high compliment. "intelligence challenged"
Noice.
Ok, I'll just call you a dumb c***.. Easier to write, and probably more fitting.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote: intelligence challenged dumb c***
so much love.
electrickery
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Lol at this thread. Gimps - the racist trying desperately to pretend he isn't racist.

Reminds me of the ridiculous Shaun Micallef character in this sketch.

Carl fighter
Top Up Player

Post by Carl fighter »

Gimps, in my expierance indians smell like semened socks, like chinos and generally will stalk your girlfriend if given the opportunity...... but i'm sure theres a few around that wash and like men more then women..... but i wouldnt pigeon hole a complete race like you have.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Staggy wrote:Lol at this thread. Gimps - the racist trying desperately to pretend he isn't racist.

Reminds me of the ridiculous Shaun Micallef character in this sketch.

I am racist. We all are. And if we are not, we discriminate in some shape or form.

Anyone that believes they don't, please step forward. You will surely be full of shit.

And Carl, I didn't pot the whole race, I did say some are ok ;-)
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Gimps wrote:I am racist. We all are. And if we are not, we discriminate in some shape or form.

Anyone that believes they don't, please step forward. You will surely be full of shit.
Discrimination and racism are two very different concepts. 'Discrimination' is simply an ability to tell two things apart, and demonstrates a level of intellect most other animals don't have. If you line up a Chinese person next to an African person, a vast majority of adults would be able to discriminate between the two. We all discriminate frequently; it's a form of interactive intelligence and, for example, is why you or i might offer our seat on a tram to a person with a broken leg, but won't offer our seat to just anyone.

Racism is the unreasonable discrimination based on race alone, and, for mine, demonstrates a lack of intellect based on closed-mindedness and a propensity to make false inferences or generalisations based on selected information.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
Gimps wrote:I am racist. We all are. And if we are not, we discriminate in some shape or form.

Discrimination and racism are two very different concepts. 'Discrimination' is simply an ability to tell two things apart, and demonstrates a level of intellect most other animals don't have. If you line up a Chinese person next to an African person, a vast majority of adults would be able to discriminate between the two. We all discriminate frequently; it's a form of interactive intelligence and, for example, is why you or i might offer our seat on a tram to a person with a broken leg, but won't offer our seat to just anyone.

Racism is the unreasonable discrimination based on race alone, and, for mine, demonstrates a lack of intellect based on closed-mindedness and a propensity to make false inferences or generalisations based on selected information.
Soooo, you've never judged someone based on their race? Bullshiiiiiiiit. You're a dead set f****** liar if you believe you haven't. We've all done it in one way or another - no matter how insignificant you think it may have been.

Maybe it is you that has the lack of intellect if you believe you are a "racism virgin".
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gimps wrote:Maybe it is you that has the lack of intellect if you believe you are a "racism virgin".
Yeah, Jimmy lacks intellect. :roll:

I was about to post that his mind was wasted in economics and he should run for PM.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

j-mac31 wrote:
Gimps wrote:Maybe it is you that has the lack of intellect if you believe you are a "racism virgin".
Yeah, Jimmy lacks intellect. :roll:

I was about to post that his mind was wasted in economics and he should run for PM.
Wow, he works in economics, and he posts shit on a forum - makes him the oracle and worthy of being PM? Give me a spell.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote:[ Give me a spell.
take one mate.
electrickery
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boris wrote:
take one mate.
Shut up Kraut :wink:
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Slight technical disagreement Jimmy, I reckon you could attribute some level of discrimination to almost all organisms.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Gimps wrote:
boris wrote:
take one mate.
Shut up Kraut :wink:
=D> =D> =D>
electrickery