Shirley Downer and the Conga line of suckholes!!

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Filthy

Shirley Downer and the Conga line of suckholes!!

Post by Filthy »

Anyone catch his latest utterance? Latham was a highly intelligent but ultimately flawed individual (Denton called him the most troubled individual he has met) who by turning on his own did himself no favours, but 3 things he said have ultimately been true.

1) The Conga line of Suckholes thing. Shirls 2nd in line behind the Rodent although you can't see him because his nose is so far up the Rodents arse.

2) That Bush was the most dangerous and incompetent President in US history.

3) That the Iraq "adventure" would end up in fiasco.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/ ... 45520.html

"Foreign Minister Alexander Downer last night launched a strong attack on Labor over Iraq and the war on terrorism, saying its foreign policy was based on appeasement and isolationism that risked bringing terrorist violence "ever closer to our own homes".

In a highly ideological critique of what he called Labor's policy of "self-defeating" isolationism, Mr Downer linked what he said was the left's history of appeasing dictatorships and Labor's plan to withdraw Australian troops from Iraq.
"

Gee....appeasers now Shirl. No WMD's in a country where there were no Al Queda but is full of them now. Now its all about Iraqi democracy....such a long history of democracy there and its fruits can seen on the nightly news every night. How many killed last night Shirl?

Labor's long history of being appeasers? Like Neville Chamberlain...a Conservative? Like John Curtain who saved Australia in WW2?

Back to Shirl....."Terrorists in every part of the world, including in our own region, would be emboldened," Mr Downer said. "We would be inviting the violence ever closer to our own homes."

You mean like Domino Theory that we went to War for (your father Minister for Army wasn't he Shirl?) in Vietnam that killed 500 Aussies there and thousands since. Nope....got that one wrong too Shirl. :roll:

"Historically the left has always looked for soft options - from appeasement of Hitler, accommodation of Communist expansionism and unilateral disarmament in the Cold War," he said.

Umm...that was Old Chamberlain Shirl...one of your lot....and what Communist expansionism? (resisted from within by brave Hungarians, Poles Czechs etc)....its all gone now mate cos Ronny Ray-gun outspent them and broke their economy....and the Chinese are more interested in making money than war as they have been for thousands of years. Maybe you think Nth. Korea will invade us?

This letter from a correspondent following more bluster from Shirl. sums it up:

"Drawing a parallel

Poor Alexander Downer doesn't "particularly appreciate being abused and denigrated" (21/1). I'm sure that David Hicks doesn't appreciate being abused and denigrated either.

GREGORY SERONG, Heidelberg"

To think this fat f*** represents us overseas....makes me cringe everytime I see over there. Ewwww....not to mention AWB.

Finally back to the Conga line.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/ ... 41915.html

"USA ambassador to Australia Robert McCallum has indicated that any move by a federal Labor government to withdraw troops from Iraq would create tension between the two allies."

We are not the 51st state yet arsehole.... mind your own business.
temporary stevo
On the Rookie List

Post by temporary stevo »

the Liberals are the appeasers.

and Robert MacCallum forgets that the US is not the Republicans.
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Another obvious one to add to your list of conservative appeasers Filth is dear old Bob himself, the man the Rodent has modelled himself on. I read a book recently about how many of Britain's leading movers and shakers actually wanted Menzies to be installed as PM over there in the early days of the war. Menzies practically lived in Britain during those dark days, touring around the country giving speeches and really making a name for himself. He was seen as an APPEASER, just the right man to make peace with dear old Adolph at a time when Britain was on her knees. Many people were afraid of what Churchill might bring upon Britain as he was seen as a gambler, a big risk taker.

So there Shirley, (the Rodent's rodent IMO) do a bit of home work and study your history books before you shoot your mouth off about appeasing left wing leaders.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

pevfan wrote:Another obvious one to add to your list of conservative appeasers Filth is dear old Bob himself, the man the Rodent has modelled himself on. I read a book recently about how many of Britain's leading movers and shakers actually wanted Menzies to be installed as PM over there in the early days of the war. Menzies practically lived in Britain during those dark days, touring around the country giving speeches and really making a name for himself. He was seen as an APPEASER, just the right man to make peace with dear old Adolph at a time when Britain was on her knees. Many people were afraid of what Churchill might bring upon Britain as he was seen as a gambler, a big risk taker.

So there Shirley, (the Rodent's rodent IMO) do a bit of home work and study your history books before you shoot your mouth off about appeasing left wing leaders.
Damn, how could I forget ol' Pig Iron Bob who sold Pig Iron to the Japs before the War that the Japs so thoughtfully returned it to us in the form of bombs and bullets.

That has got to be Labor's fault eh Shirl!! :roll:
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

I read that piece in the Age on Downers ravings about Labor' s isolationist policies. I think what the Libs are really starting to worry about now is not the ALP's policies but America's. I've said this before but now I think it is starting to become obvious that the Rodent and his rodent might be afraid they've backed the wrong horse. If the U.S. returns to it's isolationist policies that historically it has shown to be in it's nature then where does it leave us. We've thrown all our eggs into the 'U.S. Alliance' basket and now there is this burgeoning movement over there to get out of Iraq. IMO I think after the madman goes, America may very well think twice before it hurries itself into any more world conflicts after this debacle.
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Along with Abbotts attack on Rudd it all seems to me a desperate government fearing their time may be drawing to a close and trying to attack and scream and intimidate their way to another term in office.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

AnarchicBomber wrote:Along with Abbotts attack on Rudd it all seems to me a desperate government fearing their time may be drawing to a close and trying to attack and scream and intimidate their way to another term in office.
Ah, the Mad Monk AB...... :roll:
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Where are all the right wingers out there that used to challenge us lefties on issues like this, your silence is deafening. Could it be that you have seen the light like a lot of Americans have with Bush and can see the folly of our government slavishly following that madman into yet another of America's ill conceived and ill considered wars.??? ...Even the Hun's Bolt has been relatively quiet lately.

Or is it going to be another case of the silent majority, doing just that, saying nothing but slipping along come next elelction day and quietly returning the Rodent for yet another 3 year term?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

pevfan wrote: Or is it going to be another case of the silent majority, doing just that, saying nothing but slipping along come next elelction day and quietly returning the Rodent for yet another 3 year term?
We can only hope for everyones sake this happens. :wink:
temporary stevo
On the Rookie List

the silent majority is a myth cooked up by loud conservative commentators.
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

pevfan wrote:Where are all the right wingers out there that used to challenge us lefties on issues like this, your silence is deafening. Could it be that you have seen the light like a lot of Americans have with Bush and can see the folly of our government slavishly following that madman into yet another of America's ill conceived and ill considered wars.??? ...Even the Hun's Bolt has been relatively quiet lately.

Or is it going to be another case of the silent majority, doing just that, saying nothing but slipping along come next elelction day and quietly returning the Rodent for yet another 3 year term?
:D Haha your last few sentences were funny and yeh it probably will be the case again.
On the other issue, i think the majority prefer not to state their opinions out loud because they'll get shouted down by the lefty minority. Left wing people generally like to potray their love of equal rights and freedom of speech, yet if someone has a differing opinion look out, they'll label you with every derogatory word under the sun. So most people like to stay quiet on the issues and just laugh at the noisey minority behind closed doors i think.
temporary stevo
On the Rookie List

Makaveli wrote:On the other issue, i think the majority prefer not to state their opinions out loud because they'll get shouted down by the lefty minority. Left wing people generally like to potray their love of equal rights and freedom of speech, yet if someone has a differing opinion look out, they'll label you with every derogatory word under the sun. So most people like to stay quiet on the issues and just laugh at the noisey minority behind closed doors i think.
ever heard of terms like "chardonnay-sipper", "bleeding-heart", "watermelon", "feminazi", "pinko", "tree-hugger"?
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

temporary stevo wrote:
Makaveli wrote:On the other issue, i think the majority prefer not to state their opinions out loud because they'll get shouted down by the lefty minority. Left wing people generally like to potray their love of equal rights and freedom of speech, yet if someone has a differing opinion look out, they'll label you with every derogatory word under the sun. So most people like to stay quiet on the issues and just laugh at the noisey minority behind closed doors i think.
ever heard of terms like "chardonnay-sipper", "bleeding-heart", "watermelon", "feminazi", "pinko", "tree-hugger"?
Aren't they Eagles supporters?
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

temporary stevo wrote:
Only to describe watermelons.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Makaveli wrote:
pevfan wrote:Where are all the right wingers out there that used to challenge us lefties on issues like this, your silence is deafening. Could it be that you have seen the light like a lot of Americans have with Bush and can see the folly of our government slavishly following that madman into yet another of America's ill conceived and ill considered wars.??? ...Even the Hun's Bolt has been relatively quiet lately.

:D Haha your last few sentences were funny and yeh it probably will be the case again.
On the other issue, i think the majority prefer not to state their opinions out loud because they'll get shouted down by the lefty minority. Left wing people generally like to potray their love of equal rights and freedom of speech, yet if someone has a differing opinion look out, they'll label you with every derogatory word under the sun. So most people like to stay quiet on the issues and just laugh at the noisey minority behind closed doors i think.
Unlike you, the "silent majority" are at least smart enough to know to keep their mouths shut, and let people assume they are stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

robbie67 wrote: Unlike you, the "silent majority" are at least smart enough to know to keep their mouths shut, and let people assume they are stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Good work using the same line as another user on here a few weeks back, very original.
Most of the majority can't be bothered dealing with morons like you. And try not to snitch on me for replying this time girly man.
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

pevfan wrote:Where are all the right wingers out there that used to challenge us lefties on issues like this, your silence is deafening?

well pevfan, you asked and now we have the answer, we have one right winger here that knows how to address issues with style and substance.
Red and Black Forever
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Makaveli wrote:
robbie67 wrote: Unlike you, the "silent majority" are at least smart enough to know to keep their mouths shut, and let people assume they are stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Good work using the same line as another user on here a few weeks back, very original.
Most of the majority can't be bothered dealing with morons like you. And try not to snitch on me for replying this time girly man.
Sorry I thought I had mistakingly stumbled across the Nickelodeon forum are you like 12 years old mate?
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Ah!!...there is a right winger out there after all....quick...where's the fly swat :)
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

It shows how out of touch the Liberal are in this country. We have been through it all before.

- Suddam, as evil as he was killed terrorists, because Suddam belived in a country run by a dictatorship, while the terrorist beleive a country should be run by what it says in the Kuran.
- Iraq is no a breeding groud for terrorists because of our intervention.
- As we distrubted Iraq, we weakened its boarders which, is why Iran and other boarding countries are now
- Suddam killed less Iraqies then what are dieing now. The rate has risen.

I'm just going to stop there. The leaders of this war are the Americans. If you watch CNN, or other American news stations, you will see that they have basically gone over the same things Donwer is bring up to the surface. They have admitted to a failed plan and that the situation is a disaster.

Alex Downer is showing his ignorance, and if we as Australian citizens, step it up, we will recognise this and kick these bastards out.

P.S. I'm going to have fun wiht the right-wingers on this board. I hope the right-wingers are not a majority, because I think that would realy be bad for our national security. lol! :)