The Godfather

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
pevfan
On the Rookie List

The Godfather

Post by pevfan »

Indulge me just a little here guys.....

Funeral Director: "Oh Godfather, godfather, please help me Godfather, I have this horrible man who is making my life a misery, he humiliates me in public, he criticises everything I try to do...Oh please can you help me Godfather"

Godfather: "Oh pull yourseelf together, be a man, and for God's sake, stop playing with those little metal balls while I'm talking to you...Look I tell you what I'll do...I'll send my right hand man out there to see what he can do for you. He's very good at what he does, very nice chap, you can call him Dick. Let's see if we can't dig up some dirt on this man, ruffle his feathers a bit maybe frighten him a bit...you know...maybe send him some suspicious white powder in the mail...or look into his wife's background. If that doesn't work then we'll have to consider making him an offer he can't refuse.... does he own a champion race horse for example...that's worked well for us in the past"

Funeral Director: "Oh thankyou Godfather, thankyou, if there's anything I can do for you in return please name it, for if you can do something about this horrible man I will be forever in your debt"

Godfather: " Yes well you've already sold your heart, mind and soul to me
but now I have these obsolete planes that I'd love you to take off my hands...we'll sell em to at bargain prices.....
Filthy

Re: The Godfather

Post by Filthy »

pevfan wrote:Indulge me just a little here guys.....

Funeral Director: "Oh Godfather, godfather, please help me Godfather, I have this horrible man who is making my life a misery, he humiliates me in public, he criticises everything I try to do...Oh please can you help me Godfather"

Godfather: "Oh pull yourseelf together, be a man, and for God's sake, stop playing with those little metal balls while I'm talking to you...Look I tell you what I'll do...I'll send my right hand man out there to see what he can do for you. He's very good at what he does, very nice chap, you can call him Dick. Let's see if we can't dig up some dirt on this man, ruffle his feathers a bit maybe frighten him a bit...you know...maybe send him some suspicious white powder in the mail...or look into his wife's background. If that doesn't work then we'll have to consider making him an offer he can't refuse.... does he own a champion race horse for example...that's worked well for us in the past"

Funeral Director: "Oh thankyou Godfather, thankyou, if there's anything I can do for you in return please name it, for if you can do something about this horrible man I will be forever in your debt"

Godfather: " Yes well you've already sold your heart, mind and soul to me
but now I have these obsolete planes that I'd love you to take off my hands...we'll sell em to at bargain prices.....
LOL :D
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

All levity aside, can anyone tell me just what is the purpose of Cheney's upcoming visit, what is on the agenda in his meeting with the Rodent? or maybe we should be querying what is on the 'Hidden' agenda....Gees I'd love to be fly on the wall when these two get together.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

pevfan wrote:All levity aside, can anyone tell me just what is the purpose of Cheney's upcoming visit, what is on the agenda in his meeting with the Rodent? or maybe we should be querying what is on the 'Hidden' agenda....Gees I'd love to be fly on the wall when these two get together.

Maybe to offer the Rodent a Vice-Presidency at Halliburton when he leaves our political stage? :D
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Either that or as former Director of (and probably still with massive interest in) Lockheed Martin, the new tricky Dicky will be extolling the virtues of their Dud Lockheed JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) (See article in todays Age) that they want us to buy.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

pevfan wrote:Either that or as former Director of (and probably still with massive interest in) Lockheed Martin, the new tricky Dicky will be extolling the virtues of their Dud Lockheed JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) (See article in todays Age) that they want us to buy.
And won't sell us the u beaut one :evil:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/in-depth/ ... 70178.html
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Yes, Filth, Very magnanamous of them. Of course, as the Age article said, they don't want to run the risk of their You-beut one falling into the wrong hands...what does that tell you about what they really think of us.

What do you reckon would be the chances that Lockheed have lost a packet on the dud one and are now trying to recoup those losses by palming it off onto our great world leader...No doubt he'll go for it.