The World according George...GOLD.

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Filthy

The World according George...GOLD.

Post by Filthy »

Pearls of wisdom from the leader of the Western World. He REALLY is as stupid as he looks.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/pre ... 70139.html

President turns true believer
Dana Milbank, Washington
February 16, 2007

GEORGE Bush must have heard National Public Radio was reviving the 1950s radio program This I Believe, because his news conference sounded like an audition.

On Iran: "I believe Iran is an unbelievably vital nation."

On his Iraq plan: "I believe that success in Baghdad will have success in helping us secure the homeland."

On his Middle East policy: "I believe it's going to yield the peace that we all want."

On the North Korea agreement: "I believe it's an important step in the right direction."

On tensions with Russia: "I firmly believe NATO is a stabilising influence for the good."

On immigration: "I strongly believe that we need to enforce our borders."

Bush has always supported a faith-based initiative, but his recitation of beliefs in the East Room sounded like a reading of the Nicene Creed. The only thing the President did not believe in was answering the questions he was asked.

When ABC News' Martha Raddatz asked whether he shared the intelligence community's view that Iraq was in a civil war, the Great Believer grew suddenly agnostic.

"We've got people on the ground who don't believe it's a civil war," he dodged.

"Do you believe it's a civil war, sir?" Raddatz pressed.

"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a first-hand assessment," he punted.[/b[color=darkred]](I saw this on the News...I couldn't believe this came out his mouth. What are the CIA, FBI, Miltary Intel., NSC etc doing?)[/color]

The Post's Peter Baker asked about three members of Bush's Administration who leaked the identity of a CIA officer; Bush had promised to fire anybody who did.

"I'm not going to talk about it," Bush said. "I'm not going to talk about any of it."

"They're not under investigation, though," Baker said.

"Peter," Bush said, reproachfully. "I'm not going to talk about any of it."

Baker asked whether Bush might offer pardons in the case. Bush arched his eyebrows and said, as if handling a recalcitrant child: "Not going to talk about it, Peter." WASHINGTON POST

Depressing isn't it....2 more years of this moronic maniac.

At least Blair is going soon (a victim of believing this fool) and we have a chance to get rid of another of the "Coalition of the Willing" later this year...please!! :roll:
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Thankfully only 1 more year Filth. March 2008, the date the Rodent quoted as being the date Al Quaida will circle and pray for a Democrat victory....It's funny... make that pathetic, but the Rodent is echoeing the exact same argument Bush was putting forward before the Mid Term elections(surprise, surprise)..."A vote for the Democrats is a vote for the terrorists" He said...or some diatribe to that effect.