c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 »

F111 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:00 pm Quade Jones.

https://7news.com.au/news/wa/man-28-cha ... -c-1256482
Emiliano has pulled out of his Coma.That is Miracle enough,but he’ll never be the same,sadly.

Onwards to the Trial.

Hopefully,it is Fast tracked,so there is ZERO backdating for that legal BULLSHIT Term,”Time Already Served”!

:evil:
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

grassy1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:13 am
F111 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:00 pm Quade Jones.

https://7news.com.au/news/wa/man-28-cha ... -c-1256482
Emiliano has pulled out of his Coma.That is Miracle enough,but he’ll never be the same,sadly.

Onwards to the Trial.

Hopefully,it is Fast tracked,so there is ZERO backdating for that legal BULLSHIT Term,”Time Already Served”!

:evil:
Mr Lombardi has died in hospital due to the injuries caused by the sustained attack on him.

Sincere condolences to Mr Lombardi`s family and friends.

Now hopefully his attackers charges are upgraded to manslaughter and they should recieve the MAXIMUM penalty for that. c**** indeed. :evil:

The ONLY good thing now is that Emiliano doesn`t have to suffer months of painful physiotherapy and recuperation, and I hope that he is now resting in peace.
Last edited by desmondo on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yes Des,agree.

I hope the charges are upgraded as high as possible,they Stick and the Result from that,leaves the Judge ZERO Room to manoeuvre in imposing the Maximum Sentence available.

What would that be if Emergency Powers apply?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

QLD Premier and CHO....
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Jazz_84 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:51 am QLD Premier and CHO....
If it’s for that act alone,.......?

If it’s for the hypocrisy in letting others through on questionable grounds?

Yes,c****!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Thanks to Peter FitzSimons for bringing this to my attention,having first paid tribute to Dean Jones.

No,it’s not Cricket Australia that got my back up,it’s another case that got the blood boiling after learning what a young man such as Angus Chance went through,after standing up for 3 young Japanese footballers trialling with his Football Club in Dulwich,New South Wales.

Having pulled up the right charmer,who abused the Japanese fellas in a foul manner,Angus copped an almighty whack to the jaw so hard,that the physical and psychological damage to him for that blow alone was horrific.

But much,much worse came from his Football Club and FootballNSW.No Ambulance was called by his Club and Angus was forced to go to hospital in the back seat of a Car,trying to nurse his injury.But the length to which Dulwich and FootballNSW went to,in not taking the appropriate and Right Action,beggard belief.Angus was pretty much Told to keep quiet about the Disgracefull Incident.

Suffice to say,Angus has had to pursue his Assailant through a Civil Court to get some sort of redress to pay for all the Medical Costs,at least.His assailant was given 20 months Home Detention and the Club Officials and FootballNSW who pretty much sat on their Arse and whistled away in the corner,have somehow kept their positions of authority,so far as I know.

So Angus’ Assailant Nathan Bowden - Haase,Dulwich Football Club Officials and Football New South Wales get my c*** Nominations today.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

One for you Vics to decide!

The Omnibus Act,which apparently gives some Citizens extraordinary powers to detain Covid19 suspects Indefinitely!

Might be designed to limit the spread of Covid.But is it in reality,a breathtaking Assault on people’s Civil Liberties?

Is it in essence,something that qualifies as a c*** Nomination?

Currently awaiting passage through the Upper House,which I presume is the Legislative Council your way?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The AWFULL Commission,for it’s Attempts to bend over State Leagues in reducing our Salary Cap from $280Grand to $200Grand.

And having their Pissweak Toadies at the WA Football Commission(Executive)doing their dirty work for them.

So not only do AWFULL get a c*** Nomination,but a Big f*** Off c**** from all likeminded WAFL Supporters!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I guess after reading John Pilger in relation to Julian Assange’s Apalling Treatment by the so called British Justice system,my last gripe might pale in comparison.But I’ll stick with it!

I Will however give the UK Government and it’s so called Justice System,pretty much in cahoots with that c*** of a President and his f****** Cronies,that has emerged from the Drained Swamp that is now a Right Royal Shithole,my next c*** Nomination!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Seeing a poor old Sir David Attenborough ,almost broken down,weary of Planet Earth’s plight and it’s Planet f****** inhabitants a couple of nights back,just about brought a few tears to the eyes.

So to the Planet f****** who Rape and Pillage Mother Earth’s resources,rendering Forrests barren,creatures Extinct,oceans polluted,food supplies short,you horrible lot get my latest c*** Nomination!

c****!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

The lying superspreader truck driver to Kilmore and Shepparton. Hasn't he been watching or reading current affairs! There's a pandemic happening and some travel rules in place! Dickhead. You idiot. :x :x :x :x
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

There’s a few around F111! #-o :roll: :-&
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

All the Corrupt c**** I’m reading about in Crikey,too numerous to mention right now.

c****!

#-o :roll: :evil: :-&
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

f****** Weagles and Dorkers Bastards barging their way back into the WAFL Again,when things were nice and quiet.

Yet again these 2 so called Wesssttternn Australian Clubs continue to run interference and do the Dirty Work of AWFULL!

Players excepted,c**** All 3 of them.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

West Coast and their further intentions regarding our beloved WAFL Competition.

Another c*** nomination for Nisbett,Vozzo and Co and I Will Further add,...........

f*** OFF c****!!!!!!!!!!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Same Again.

West Coast running more interference,this time with the Original Tenants.

c****!

What,did you think that little spike of Perth Football Club 2020 Memberships before the 2020 Deadline of October 31 wasn’t going to get noticed?

Trevor,if it wasn’t someone within or outside your Franchise(I will Not call you lot a Football Club),that bought over 80 Memberships with Voting Rights to any Motions of Notice,who was it?

A bunch of Overexcited Demons fans putting money into Club Coffers for 2020,as opposed to buying New Memberships for 2021?Pull the other one Pal!It’s got Bells on it!

If there are any motions of notice that have the slightest connection to a Host Club Scenario between you and Perth,you won’t mind a bit if Mr Shields and our Board Throw it in the Bin Will ya?!After all,you guys had nothing to do with such skullduggery,...

DID YOU?!?!?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Just for once of late,it’s not Trevor Nisbett and the Egirls.Only because Trevor,it’s none other than,...........

Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his Constant Harping about Election Fraud,without ever stating how it exists!

Idiot!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:21 am Just for once of late,it’s not Trevor Nisbett and the Egirls.Only because Trevor,it’s none other than,...........

Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his Constant Harping about Election Fraud,without ever stating how it exists!

Idiot!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So democracy is a fraud. Is that what he’s saying? The vote of the people shouldn’t be counted because it is against him. Isn’t this what Dictators behave like?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Read Crikey.

Mind you,it’s a paywalled story,but His supporters who Abandon the Rule of Law,might be in for a Rude Shock if they think they can carry on like lunatics,presenting a threat to the Safety of ordinary Citizens!

Good!

That means,the relevant Government Instrumentalities are ready to do their Jobs to Enforce and Maintain Law and Order and will not hesitate to Execute their Directives,without Interference from the Executive!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:30 pm Read Crikey.

Mind you,it’s a paywalled story,but His supporters who Abandon the Rule of Law,might be in for a Rude Shock if they think they can carry on like lunatics,presenting a threat to the Safety of ordinary Citizens!

Good!

That means,the relevant Government Instrumentalities are ready to do their Jobs to Enforce and Maintain Law and Order and will not hesitate to Execute their Directives,without Interference from the Executive!
Rabies. This is the disease of the Right. Rabies.

These people will experience the following:

delirium, fear, hallucination, muscle spasms, paralysis with weak muscles, pins and needles, sensitivity to light, aggression or irritability, anxiety, brain death, coma, difficulty swallowing, dilated pupil, drooling, excess salivation, headache, mental confusion, seizures, or stiff (red) neck
Essendunny