Stupid Bitch.

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Stupid Bitch.

Post by Megan »

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/article ... -GREER.xml
"I am sick and tired of programmes that tell me that the world is full of wicked, nasty, powerful, deadly creatures. Why does Australia set itself up to be made into this hellhole?" she said.
To keep you out you silly bitch.

Talk about lack of f****** class.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Blidge
On the Rookie List

Post by Blidge »

Once again Germaine Greer shows the world what a stupid whore she is. She just had to get her name in the media again didn't she. Grow a soul you stupid bitch.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

She needs a bitchslapping of the highest order.

Did you hear her on ACA, apparently "millions of Australians" think the same of her. How dare she.

Its all well and fine to have a opinion, but couldn't she wait until he was laid to rest at least. Really, what a disrespectful bitch.

It just shows how out of touch she is with the vast, vast, vast majority of Australia who respected what Steve did for Wildlife Conservation and Protection, as well as to a lesser and a distant third, Tourism. He put his money where his mouth is, and thats why he is being called a great Australian.

I don't hear that phrase being directed at you you stupid lowlife bitch
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I read her opinion piece today in The Age and i won't bother reading the article posted as i assume it will be of similar quality and content.

Drivel. I got angry for about two seconds after reading the article in The Age, then reminded myself of its author and i figured she wasn't worth my anger.

Don't get too hung up about it, guys and girls, as hard as it may be. She's really no different to Akerman, Bolt, Arndt et al - they all get paid to write such inflammatory garbage, some of which i doubt even she believes in.
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

Ah yes Greer the cultural elitist strikes again. Assuming she is serious - well she doesn't really have a lg to stand on. I mean the woman has been living in the UK for years on end. She's clearly out of touch with things.

Jimmy is right. Columnists like Greer are meant to be controversial. It sells newspapers, so you should take everything she writes with a grain of salt. More than likely she doesn't mean a word of it.
Bombers till' I die
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Re: Stupid Bitch.

Post by dingus »

that clamlicking, flange-munching box-eating cock-dodger wrote:"Why does Australia set itself up to be made into this hellhole?"
The only two hellholes concerned here are your mouth and your c***, you f****** whore.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

Just to clarify: I love lesbians, but they should do it for money, not love.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Bad enough the bitch has to hold that opinion but DON'T hold on account of ME you demented... gah.

Feminist!!!! Gah!
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

That bitch is a digrace. Always has been, always will be. She sits from afar and comments on Australian matters to which she has no clue about. Real classy also, taking pot shots at a guy who is dead. Gutless feminazi slapper.
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

She's one of those girls who should have been spiderman'd a long time ago.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

She's a slag Greer. Though Naomi Robson is a bigger f***'n dog. I saw a pic of her up their today wearing f***'n fatigues and with a goanna on her shoulder. She needs a fist up her ass that chick.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

robbie67 wrote:She's a slag Greer. Though Naomi Robson is a bigger f***'n dog. I saw a pic of her up their today wearing f***'n fatigues and with a goanna on her shoulder. She needs a fist up her ass that chick.
Admittedly i found it a nice change that she had a harmless gecko over her shoulder rather than some of Mokbel's finest on the tip of her snout.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:She's a slag Greer. Though Naomi Robson is a bigger f***'n dog. I saw a pic of her up their today wearing f***'n fatigues and with a goanna on her shoulder. She needs a fist up her ass that chick.
Admittedly i found it a nice change that she had a harmless gecko over her shoulder rather than some of Mokbel's finest on the tip of her snout.
Haha.....thats very clever. :lol:
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

not naming any names in this thread concerning Naomi Robson, but I once saw a certain "current affairs" presenter coking off her head wandering down Chapel St South Yarra in the wee small hours wearing a pimping fur coat and Posh Spice sunglasses. I was very nearly "in" until a burly gentleman accompanying her suggesated I move on. And hey, who am I to argue with Melbournes underworld?
Who do you trust to keep interest rates low?
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

dingus wrote:not naming any names in this thread concerning Naomi Robson, but I once saw a certain "current affairs" presenter coking off her head wandering down Chapel St South Yarra in the wee small hours wearing a pimping fur coat and Posh Spice sunglasses. I was very nearly "in" until a burly gentleman accompanying her suggesated I move on. And hey, who am I to argue with Melbournes underworld?
Ahhh, that old scallywag Mike Munro was up to his old tricks by the sounds of things. Or are you referring to Ray Martin?

Gotta be one of those two. Surely.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Germaine Greer needs a good f**k.

Trouble is no bloke could drink that much beer. :evil:
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

For those who didnt see the Naomi Robson thing:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st ... 29,00.html

She is a disgrace this woman.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
dingus wrote:not naming any names in this thread concerning Naomi Robson, but I once saw a certain "current affairs" presenter coking off her head wandering down Chapel St South Yarra in the wee small hours wearing a pimping fur coat and Posh Spice sunglasses. I was very nearly "in" until a burly gentleman accompanying her suggesated I move on. And hey, who am I to argue with Melbournes underworld?
Ahhh, that old scallywag Mike Munro was up to his old tricks by the sounds of things. Or are you referring to Ray Martin?

Gotta be one of those two. Surely.
Unless either of them are women; neither!
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Has she been speaking to Jennifer Keyte Rob? Johnny, Johnny where are you and your coke bottle!! :D
marlo
Top Up Player

Post by marlo »

:(
Admittedly Karl Stefanovic went into bat for Steve Irwin, but I wish that he would have allowed Germaine to make a bigger fool of herself by allowing the interview to flow.
The dried up old rag had to try and put Brighton, her old suburb, on the map by stating that stingrays got into the Brighton Baths years ago.

She was always been an embarrassment to students of social sciences back when I was at uni.mainly because she doesn't know her stuff, and gets caught up in her own theories on whatever is the topic of the moment.
Germaine is only using the art of persuasive crap, to suck the journo's in.

If the journo's don't interview her, then she doesn't have a platform. :roll:
Carlyle