Bombertalkers Pet Profiles!

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Gossy7
Club Captain

Bombertalkers Pet Profiles!

Post by Gossy7 »

Well whats your pet? This is my dog. Is 2 and a half now. Name is Specky!

Last edited by Gossy7 on Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Sheltie? He's a cutie :D I'm thinking Sheltie but he looks a bit big, but doesn't look like a purebred rough collie?

Will bring out pics of my two tomorrow, it's a bit late now - look forward to it, they're beautiful dawgs ;)
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Very cute dog there gossy, I'll put some up of my monsters as puppies and their current size (man I wish we could keep our grass looking as good s yours, as soon as it starts to look nice they decide to tear it up again). I'll put a couple up of my cat aswell.
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Ok the dogs are Italian Sheep Dogs (Maruma's not sure of spelling)

Tuscany as a puppy

Maximus as a puppy

L2R: Maximus (about 10 months), Tuscany (about 1.5 years) We got them inside for a photo as it was raining outside and as you can see the white tiles lasted like two seconds before we had to give them a clean :D:P

Finally my Cat Storm (I have no idea what his breed is, around 5 years old). He likes to think he is king.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Don't have pictures, but we have 2 dogs - a Jack Russell named Jack aged 9 (blame my brother for the lack of originality!), and a West Highland Terrier named Molly aged 2.

Like everyone else, i think my dogs are the greatest dogs on earth. Especially Jack - he has more character than some humans!
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

The Cats: Left is Cindy who is 2, Right is Buffy 7

Kim who is 13

Tammy who is about 4

Charlie the annoying bird who is now 10
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Yep Megan, hes a sheltie. Hes not very big in real life, i think its just the picture. He only goes up to below my knees.

Love your dogs Gats!

And Dan... Buffy! What a gun! hahaha
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Wish I could post some pictures.

I've got 2 cats named Misty and Shadow.

They are both 7 in a few weeks.

My girlfriend has two boxers who are 3 years old, Simba and Kamar.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

her name is Kira

Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

gats - Maremma, Italian sheepdogs, what are they like as pets? I've been told they can be a little standoffish with people, however I adore them and would love one!
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Heres another one of Speck. Probably a better one.

DYSON#2

Post by DYSON#2 »

thats a nice photo gossy, beautiful dog
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Gossy, I will see your hairy doggy, and raise you another hairy doggy!

Kelly, same shit different bucket really. Rough collie, like a sheltie, only bigger with a longer nose :D She's a blue merle, yes she's meant to be that colour...

So that's my girlchick. Now my boychick, Olly, lab x smithfield x kelpie x small pony. The pic is misleading, he's a big lad. My fave photo I have online, been meaning to put another one on there I really love of him, might do it one day and repost...

Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Megan wrote:gats - Maremma, Italian sheepdogs, what are they like as pets? I've been told they can be a little standoffish with people, however I adore them and would love one!
Yeh thats how you spell it, they are awesome pets very very protective but arn't standoffish at all. Maximus the boy loves attention and will rub his head against your hand like a cat looking for pats, and tuscany will pratically jump all over you wanting to play all the time. They are both huge attention seekers. The only time they are standoffish is with new people because they're very protective of their owners, but once we introduce the dogs to the new people and let the dogs smell the new person and have them give the dogs a bit of a pat they are back to their attention seeking selves. Very very loyal and smart dogs. Only downside is they are so damn big and when they want to play they almost knock you over :P :D. Gossy your dog looks very classy, looks a top dog. Jazz your dog is awesome man, and finally megs your dogs are very cute. It's good to see BT'ers have good taste in dogs.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

We all have such cute dogs. Well here's my bitch Zoe.

citizenerased
On the Rookie List

Post by citizenerased »

this is my girl

unfortunately i have no dig pic of the other one.about the same. but a little smaller with pointier ears and all brindle.

this is Alice though

placid, big, sleepy and hungry
The Super Nintendo formerly known as Chalmers
Piaffe
Top Up Player

Post by Piaffe »

My dog Rusty, he's a Jack Russell cross Pom.

My rabbits Sandy and Mindy, Mindy is a black dwalf rabbit and Sandy is just like her name suggests and is a big ass normal rabbit. Oh and they are lesbians, Mindy humps Sandy, hahaa.

My tropical fish tank, my favorites would have to be the angel fish. (No pictures yet)

And last but my favourite at times when she's being a good girl. My horse Nelly, she's a 15.2 hh Brown Standardbred ex-pacer. I love her to death and trust her with my life on trail rides, but she's too damn smart and is always testing me, so I'm always having to re-train her in certain aspects.