Jane McGrath passes away

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Jane McGrath passes away

Post by BenDoolan »

pevfan wrote:The Devil will always look after it's own Filth... look at Hitler (among all the others of his ilk) led a charmed existence, evading numerous assassination attempts, costing the lives of millions

Yes, I too was shattered when that news broke. It also made me feel very, very angry as well.

You know, a friend of ours, a naturopath by profession, reckons that they've actually found a cure for cancer but that it's been shelved purely for economic reasons (she hates the obscene profits the drug companies make) I don't know...just another alternate healthcare worker's crackpot conspiricy theory?? ...who knows. But it often seems to me that that response is just too simple and glib. All I would add is that one should never underestimate the inherent evil that man can do.
Here is some material on "Cancer Demystified". I have attended several of John Toomey presentations on various topics. He is an excellent speaker and presenter. He has been used by some AFL clubs as well. There is a website called "Life Balance" with some interesting information in it....

http://www.lifebalance.com.au/

http://www.lifebalance.com.au/Articles/ ... tified.pdf
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Terrible news i hope Glenn the kids and the family get through it with plenty of support

R.I.P
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Yes, very interesting read indeed BD. Thanks for that. While not exactly coming right out with it (re the claimed cure for cancer that I referred to) it doesn't exactly contradict it either.

Was that 13 page article written by this guy Toomey? there's no name to it but I assume from your post that it was??
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

pevfan wrote:Yes, very interesting read indeed BD. Thanks for that. While not exactly coming right out with it (re the claimed cure for cancer that I referred to) it doesn't exactly contradict it either.

Was that 13 page article written by this guy Toomey? there's no name to it but I assume from your post that it was??
Without him saying so, I reckon he did. He spoke at my organisation a couple of years ago regarding that very topic. He knows the material without referring to it. He may be back soon talking about other topics. I'll ask him then.
Essendunny