Saddam to swing.

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

AnarchicBomber wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:
serkan wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:I wonder if Howard still feels that hanging is barbaric, as he said during the Van Nguyen case?
Saddam Hussein deserves to die, unlike Van Nguyen
Bullshit! I dont want to hijack this thread but van nguyen deserved the death penalty also.

Saddam deserves about 20 death penalties but obviously thats impossible.
Who are you to say who deserves to die and who doesn't?
Well, simple reason.
Its called an opinion. We are still allowed to have that in Australia, one of many benefits we have over the Iraqis under the Saddam regime.

I think that Van Nguyen deserved the death penalty and I believe, for different reason to Van Nguyen, that saddam deserves it as well.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Rossoneri wrote:
AnarchicBomber wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:
serkan wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:I wonder if Howard still feels that hanging is barbaric, as he said during the Van Nguyen case?
Saddam Hussein deserves to die, unlike Van Nguyen
Bullshit! I dont want to hijack this thread but van nguyen deserved the death penalty also.

Saddam deserves about 20 death penalties but obviously thats impossible.
Who are you to say who deserves to die and who doesn't?
Well, simple reason.
Its called an opinion. We are still allowed to have that in Australia, one of many benefits we have over the Iraqis under the Saddam regime.

I think that Van Nguyen deserved the death penalty and I believe, for different reason to Van Nguyen, that saddam deserves it as well.
I respect your opinion entirely rossoneri, but its a bit unfair if Van Nguyen gets the same punishment as Saddam Hussein

Saddam did do a whole lot worse then Van Nguyen to the world, yet they recieve the same punishment?
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

No doubt serkan. Both deserved the death penalty thing is, you can only be killed once. Obviously Saddam deserves 50 death penalties, but thats impossible to carry out.

Im not saying Van Nguyen was as bad as Saddam, he was no where near it.

I agree with Filthy, saddam should have been made to rot in a cell with no contact at all and a very small window. Maybe leave him in it for 20 years, then when the 20 years is up, ask him what he wants. To continue on or be put to death? Then give him the opposite.

The problem with Saddam being alive, his followers may try and cause more destruction and try and free him.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Rossoneri wrote:No doubt serkan. Both deserved the death penalty thing is, you can only be killed once. Obviously Saddam deserves 50 death penalties, but thats impossible to carry out.

I agree with Filthy, saddam should have been made to rot in a cell with no contact at all and a very small window. Maybe leave him in it for 20 years, then when the 20 years is up, ask him what he wants. To continue on or be put to death? Then give him the opposite.

The problem with Saddam being alive, his followers may try and cause more destruction and try and free him.
He should burn to death in the middle of the desert if Van Nguyen gets hung
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

serkan wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:No doubt serkan. Both deserved the death penalty thing is, you can only be killed once. Obviously Saddam deserves 50 death penalties, but thats impossible to carry out.

He should burn to death in the middle of the desert if Van Nguyen gets hung
Still same end result, is it not?
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Being burnt is more painful since you are conscious all the time, If you are hung, you will feel it hard to breathe but after a little while you will lose consicousness then after a while you will die.

I'd rather see him get burnt so he regrets what he did in the past.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Mate, if we are talking about torture then I have a list a mile long.
He kicks on the left
That boy Hurley
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

serkan wrote:Being burnt is more painful since you are conscious all the time, If you are hung, you will feel it hard to breathe but after a little while you will lose consicousness then after a while you will die.

I'd rather see him get burnt so he regrets what he did in the past.
No matter what method is chosen, he won't regret much for long.

Death by hanging is meant to snap your neck under the weight of your body suddenly stopping in free fall.

It seems barbaric to me, as all forms of killing must be, but if I was given a choice, a bullet would be fine and fast.

His life will be extinguished. Surely they shouldn't stoop too low in doing that.
serkan
Top Up Player

Post by serkan »

Rossoneri wrote:Mate, if we are talking about torture then I have a list a mile long.
As you said before Rossoneri, you can only kill him once so he should die the worst possible death.