To ALL you whingers...

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: To ALL you whingers...

Post by Gimps »

Get on Altius for the Derby when the markets come out on Thursday. But, I don't think they'll be offering the world.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

WOW! I can't believe I missed this!

Better late than never.

I'll admit I am one of the loudest whingers and do very little about it. This is not the first time I have been told to get of arse and actually do something and probably wont be the last. I accept that there is a certain ammount of hypocracy in this.

However I believe the purpose of forums such as this, is to (in some small way) put your point of veiw out there for debate. I believe in giving credit where it is due, however, there has been very little to praise for a long time. The election result would demonstrate that there are many who feel the same way.

As has been demonstrated by some fascinating threads about the election we have a good spectrum of opinons here. We have MH and Filthy on the labour side and Bert providing the counterpoint. In the middle we have a well represented cross section.

Filth I understand that you have an intense passion for the Labor party, BUT you have to realise that criticism of the government is not a personal attack on you. Being the incumbent means that you have to wear the focus on what you are doing.

I have enjoyed the debate but this is getting way too personal and abusive. Might be time for everyone to take a step back and take a deep breath.

"Come one people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try to love one another right now!" As (one of) the resident hippy/greeny/tofu ****** i can say shit like that.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Gimps wrote:Get on Altius for the Derby when the markets come out on Thursday. But, I don't think they'll be offering the world.
I met Altius on Friday ... Beautiful horse that knows how good he is and agree the Derby is where he is heading
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

RE: Makybe Diva

I first saw this horse run when it won the Queens Elizabeth Stakes on stakes day the year before he first Cup. She was favourite and I hadnt like the short odds but when I saw her mow down the field from last I glibly said to a fellow pub punter in Sydney I am going to back that horse in next years Melbourne Cup. Well the next year I remembered that day and basically backed her in every run she had.

She is my favourite horse of all time.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

To go back to the original post:

1. Of course, nobody ever made a difference from outside a political party.

2. This:
BenDoolan wrote:What a load of f****** frog shit! I VOTE, so I have every right to whinge about the shit things Governments do.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.