The Politics Thread.

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
nudder12
Club Captain

Re: The Politics Thread.

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote:What a f****** IMBECILE Daniel Andrews is. Melbourne doesn't need a rail link to Melbourne Airport for another 15-30 years :roll:

You are a stupid c*** of the highest order. Just resign and f*** off.
You don't live in regional Victoria do you BD?
Andrews Government said they'd like an airport rail link but it's not their highest priority.
Melb Airport said ......a rail option would only work if it tackled the wider issue of congestion. "That means the planning for airport rail must consider the link's role as part of a bigger solution to Melbourne's wider congestion problem." And a detailed feasibility study was needed now".
The Metro project is planned to relieve some of that congestion to thus make the airport link more viable.
Turnbull is playing the same game as his predecessors, saying here's money for something you didn't ask for and has no business case for, as opposed to something you've actually planned and are ready to go with.
We can argue about the airport rail link need, but the offer of funding for it is pure politics.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:What a f****** IMBECILE Daniel Andrews is. Melbourne doesn't need a rail link to Melbourne Airport for another 15-30 years :roll:

You don't live in regional Victoria do you BD?
Andrews Government said they'd like an airport rail link but it's not their highest priority.
Melb Airport said ......a rail option would only work if it tackled the wider issue of congestion. "That means the planning for airport rail must consider the link's role as part of a bigger solution to Melbourne's wider congestion problem." And a detailed feasibility study was needed now".
The Metro project is planned to relieve some of that congestion to thus make the airport link more viable.
Turnbull is playing the same game as his predecessors, saying here's money for something you didn't ask for and has no business case for, as opposed to something you've actually planned and are ready to go with.
We can argue about the airport rail link need, but the offer of funding for it is pure politics.
These imbeciles have been talking about a rail link for last 30 years. They keep bullshitting everyone with their "feasibility studies" when all they are interested in protecting are the c**** who run CityLink, Airport Car Parks, and the taxi industry.

Tullamarine Airport was built with underground tunnels in 1970 so they could run a f****** train from there. How this has never been built is a disgrace. And with dopey Dan in the chair, it'll be a couple more decades before they even think about doing it. Stupid c***.

I reckon just about every opposition has promised to build this f****** thing (including dickhead Dan) since the 1980's. But when they get into power..."oh no, we have to build something else".

What about the 1 billion dollars that ****head pissed against the wall for scrapping east-west link?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

No Christmas Card correspondence between you and Dopey Dan then,Ben? 8) :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Agree. And in 30 years (if we're still alive) we'll be saying the same about whoever our Premier is then. Just build the f****** thing.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

What'd we think of the budget?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:What'd we think of the budget?
Terrible
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

I can't believe it is all still Labor's fault!
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

I could have come up with something better when I was in Grade 6.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Peta Credlin hates it so it can't be all that bad. :lol:
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

They've upped the medicare levy to make sure we can pay for our medical costs. Some radical thinking there...
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

These c**** will bring in an oxygen tax soon..
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote:
Terrible
Why?
(I really don't know how you can conclude either way unless it directly benefits or screws you).
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Terrible
Why?
(I really don't know how you can conclude either way unless it directly benefits or screws you).
When the budget adversely affects my budget, it's terrible.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

5 of the 7 MP’s have lost their seats - including Barnaby Joyce.

Time to Re-Joyce vingertje
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Full detail not available till Monday, but I'll be very interested to see why Canavan escaped. The lying sack of shit.

Xenaphon wanted to be booted!
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

So if Barnaby is ineligible, he has been ineligible for the past 13 years he has sat in Parliament. If that is the case can we make him repay all the entitlements and salary he falsely collected over that time?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Gee,Breakfast never tasted so good as last week,knowing Madam Prefect Cash,got caught with her Ministerial Knickers down.

Your Zeal in nailing Shorten to your political mast,almost brought you completely undone.Got any better ideas after last week's farce?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

A long time since this thread has been active.

Without drawing too much attention to myself,potentially from QAnon Loonies who to me represent A Clear and Present Danger to the Security of the Nation,I just wonder if the 4Corners Report tonight,hits or misses in regards to the Prime Minister’s Relationship to Tim Stewart and Son,Jesse!

If you ask Tim Stewart’s Family,Waaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Close!

But which Corner does the Backlash get loudest from?QAon Conspiracy Theorists in Australia,the Federal Coalition Government,News Corp or all 3?

Turbulent Times Ahead!