First Round Offers

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

First Round Offers

Post by Gatsid »

How did everyone go today? I got accepted into a Bachelor of Science at Monash University Clayton which is pretty cool. I hope everyone else got into what they hoped to get into and I hope I'm not the only nerd who's excited about starting Uni this year :P
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: First Round Offers

Post by Rossoneri »

Gatsid wrote:How did everyone go today? I got accepted into a Bachelor of Science at Monash University Clayton which is pretty cool. I hope everyone else got into what they hoped to get into and I hope I'm not the only nerd who's excited about starting Uni this year :P
We can now start calling you Makavelli. He got his degree by the age of 20 which in his eyes, makes him a genius.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Easy there Rosso!

Well done Gatsid, and also to others who got the first round offer they were hoping for.

And no Gatsid, you aren't the only one looking forward to uni; after a 4 month holiday i'm usually pretty keen to get into another uni year by about the end of January! However, that eagerness usually only lasts about 2 days' worth of classes :P!
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

your all a bunch of nerds
you young whippersnappers who lookforward to study, don't know how easy you have it. Join the real world like the rest of us....etc..... :wink: :wink:

just joking, well done gatsid that is great news mate.

I study part time, and lookforward to a new subject too, although I have done a subject intensivly this summer school and i cant wait to get this exam out the way, never doing summer school while working again, too much bloody work
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Rossoneri wrote:
Gatsid wrote:How did everyone go today? I got accepted into a Bachelor of Science at Monash University Clayton which is pretty cool. I hope everyone else got into what they hoped to get into and I hope I'm not the only nerd who's excited about starting Uni this year :P
We can now start calling you Makavelli. He got his degree by the age of 20 which in his eyes, makes him a genius.
Come on Makavelli's a tool, I'm not :D :P. Also I know by no means am I a genius and neither do I attempt to be because when I read some of the stuff jimmy, stevo and rama talk about I just know that I'm definetly not the smartest bloke going around. :oops: :P
temporary stevo
On the Rookie List

Post by temporary stevo »

congrats Gatsid, and anyone else here who received an offer - hopefully it was your first preference, or at least something you are happy with.
jimmyc1985 wrote: And no Gatsid, you aren't the only one looking forward to uni; after a 4 month holiday i'm usually pretty keen to get into another uni year by about the end of January! However, that eagerness usually only lasts about 2 days' worth of classes :P!
i've found that the time at which i'm keen to return to uni gets earlier every summer. my mind has been there since Christmas.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

well done gatsid..

The most important thing about going to Monash Clayton campus is knowing where the NOTT is :lol:
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

Rossoneri wrote:
Well your right not many people have a degree at 20, some fat bums just work at safeway their whole lives. WOohoo :roll:
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

Congratulations, mate, this is a world class school. Good luck, work hard and enjoy ...
Red and Black Forever
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

dodgey wrote:
well done gatsid..

The most important thing about going to Monash Clayton campus is knowing where the NOTT is :lol:
You an old Monash as well? They now have an on campus bar!

Congrats Gats, I did the same course and had an absolute ball doing it. Treasure your time at uni, It really is an awesome time, don't be in too much of a hurry to join the real world. In fact if you're interested in research become an academic and you can stay outside the real world your whole life!
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

Sismis wrote:
dodgey wrote:
well done gatsid..

You an old Monash as well? They now have an on campus bar!
No Mate... Just grew up in the area and have had the occasional Beer there :wink:
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Good on ya, Gatsid.