Mercy Campaign

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Mercy Campaign

Post by grassy1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:30 am

Not much I admit.Having said that,60 years Hard Labour would have sufficed.There was a 3rd wasn't there?

There are some Murdering Scumbags in WA that deserve to be Hung!

However,the one thing the Pro Capital Punishment people across the World haven't addressed,is what happens when the wrong person is executed?They've never really answered that one.Daryl Beamish and John Button are the 2 examples from this state I can say from memory,who were pretty much Stitched up,but thankfully never went to the gallows.Even the Liberal Premiers here,couldn't seal their fate with a stroke of a pen.

Ok,this is different to Drug Trafficking,but to me,this is more about the Capital Punishment issue on a wider scale.There's No doubting the Guilt of the Bali 9 Ringleaders,but compared to Brutal Murderers,which is the higher priority to Indonesian Governments?How many offences do they have on their books for Capital Punishment?

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:06 pm

From the moment anyone hops off a plane in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia the warnings are there about drugs in plain view. Anyone who is either stupid enough to think they can outsmart the system and run the gauntlet, is a bloody fool. If caught, they will often pay the price with their lives as these guys and those with them did.

What right have we got to tell other countries how to run their Justice Systems? Doesn't anyone think the Australian Government have played this one up just a bit much? And the media, few are sincere, the rest are nothing but blood suckers no matter what the nationality. Its all about the big story.

Users of drugs in my book (and I was one) are equally as guilty in the crime, as the supplier. Those I feel compassion for, are all the families and relatives of those executed, who are suffering and they will continue to live a life sentence, for the rest of their lives. I would like to say people will learn from this but I know the legal and illegal drug trade will continue to flourish. Demand equals supply.

Man's inhumanity to man cuts the square in so many different ways, we're a complex breed.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon May 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Some of the actions and behaviours from some sections of our society following the executions have been deplorable. GAGF and go to hell you scum.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 pm

The Boycott of Bali is plain stupid.Take those protests out on Jakarta,for those that feel so aggrieved at the Indonesian Government.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu May 07, 2015 7:12 pm

I guess we might potentially see the next round of obnoxious dickheads campaigning about the latest drug smuggler in China.

Who are they going to blame with this one?

j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Prediction: there will be no boycott Boston campaign.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32757790
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT » Sat May 16, 2015 4:56 pm

When is the next candlelight vigil for this man?

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Was thinking the same thing. Boycott USA perhaps?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:38 am

Nah,no boycott.But I'd like to play the Dirty Stool pigeon that squealed on him,watching the little bastard break rocks on his 1st day of 60 years,in da Slammer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:37 am

What about a mercy campaign for Mohammed Morsi and the 20 others sentenced to death?

We may not like his politics,but he was Democratically elected.Of course that didn't suit some people and now Egypt is back to square one,replacing the old Dictatorial regime,with another(albeit,I suspect Morsi and the brotherhood weren't ones to inspire a Nation's confidence and trust).

Why do I think of Salvadore Allende right now?Does he compare?He wasn't executed by any authority.But he was bombed.He was also Democratically Elected.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 am

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 pm

I suppose we'll be hearing "Boycott Thailand", "Stop all foreign aid to Thailand", and "Don't go to any Thai restaurants" while the latest mutt awaits execution...

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 am

Pity it wasn't a certain other Country.

I'd understand such sentiments then,aimed at leaders of such countries,with a Murderous Reputation. :o